Voyage to Esperança: A Portuguese city built on tradition, brilliance, and hope

Voyage to Esperança: A Portuguese city built on tradition, brilliance, and hope

Overwatch’s latest Push map takes us on a journey to the beautiful city of Esperança, Portugal.

View Full Article

10 Likes

Best push map.
Now… change the other ones.

2 Likes

Back with old ones please.

if only this was the first push map

Wait what? This map just came out? I’ve been playing on it already :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I like esprnaca. Good job.

1 Like

Was this article meant to be published like… 2 weeks ago? Seems a bit late :thinking:

8 Likes

Why do you guys not have enough braincells to resist making the same mistakes with Push as you did with 2CP.

Do better and get this garbage out of here

4 Likes

i think its more of what the map is about more than anything else

1 Like

Their mapwork is top notch. Beautiful and immersive.

Now how about you give the community and update on the buggy mess that is competitive. Broken ranks, hitreg/hitbox issues, a rigged scam. Posts like these would matter if they were on time, and the rest of the UI/UX wasn’t a 100% dedicated cash-shop with zero social features to make you feel so bored you monetize by accident.

1 Like

This article must be published BEFORE the 4th, it come in the forum with 14 days of lag lmao.

1 Like

I’ve been to this map in real life and in real life it is an absolute dump. Also it needs the portugal flag on the loading screen

Well, that was nice. A bit late since the map has been out for a while, but nice.

Cool, but you know we’re all waiting for a preview of those balance changes

They all look the same to me tbh. I want a map that has us fight on a space station on the moon, or battle inside an asteroid, where is the imagination here Blizzards?

Maybe a super cool lair built inside a volcano with lava everywhere you can knock people into. And scary thin passages that vent lava at times in weird hidden sneaky tunnels.

Or even a secret underground ultra deep ocean facility with wild crazy underwater combat in some parts.

Blizzard employee brains are normally about 14 days behind real-time

Ah, yes, the Portugese city without the Portugese flag in the loading screen.

GIVE US BASTION BACK OMG! Literally don’t say anything to us unless it’s when Bastion is coming back.

I think I like this one the most from the push maps.

Gee golly! How i love holding a friggin robots hand for the duration of an entire round!

…Said no one in this community.