6k hours, 14x T500 as every role, console AMA

Just thought i could answer some questions or give tips when i already wasted my life in this game.

I play since ow1 launch, i play every hero, got t500 as every role numerous times and peaked top 12. Iam controller player.

AMA

My settings and channel for anyone interested - https://youtu.be/cuV8WSjaaj8?si=wsiuEfN2RE6wAcuH

Do you do it alone or are you always grouped?

Also, are you using xim or anything?

1 Like

I really hate XIM for as long as i remember, its pure cheating, recent news are refreshing. I was really sick of people smurfing, duoing with Mercy only AND ximming at the same time, that was such a disgusting cheating package, hopefully the xim bans works.

I use dualsense elite so i can jump with back paddles.

I dont group that much, half of t500 seasons are solo, some are duo and only 2 seasons are 3 or 4 stack.

2 Likes

Oh so your playstation, wonder how big a percentage of top 500 who use an actual controller are ps VS xbox, for me the ps controller is much easier to do well with in shooting games (and everything else tbh) than the xbox one but all my friends are xbox so that’s where I am.

I would be curious aswell, i think the best controller player ever is on xbox, his name is hopeful

2 Likes

As a non XIM user, do you ever struggle against XIMming Pharmercies?

Opinion on hitbox patch and reverting HP buff with it?

I think no higher ranked players likes it?

I understand the decision, the game will be more satisfying for many players.

But i hate the fact that shooting nose and shooting 10cm next to ear deals same damage.

Are there 500 ppl that play on console?