Has anyone gotten beta access today?

well sucks for console players damn

4 Likes

Thank you for confirming

3 Likes

Cool. Be nice to see some fresh faces in the beta.

2 Likes

Hey Andy! Any chance were getting a patch today or a blog? Would love to see what the team has in store!

3 Likes

that wasnt a promise, l2r

1 Like

Today is our first day back from a holiday weekend. We’ll have more updates later this week

31 Likes

Ahhh! Well thank you! Hope ypu enjoyed the holiday!

3 Likes

:relieved::candle: :relieved::candle: prayer circle :candle: :relieved::candle: :relieved:

11 Likes

Maybe you should learn to read - They said, on the sign up page, that everyone who signed up before it closed would get in by July 14th. That’s them making a promise. If everyone who signed up doesn’t get in by July 14th, then that’s them breaking that promise.

Hope it went well andy any big fireworks?

They said that their GOAL is to provide access to all players who signed up by July 14th, not that everyone WILL get access by July 14th. I think this is what DerEkelhafte wanted to highlight.

3 Likes

So few of my friends and my 2nd account got beta access right now on Bnet

i swear to god i better get access

1 Like

i know right? i’ve been so impatient for this beta.

3 Likes

you need to extend the beta. I paid up, but this week has been garbage. trash tier stomp games from lack of players and annoying input lag problems making the aiming feel off which will hopefully be fixed.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I can only reply 3 times on a forum in case I need/want to say something but can’t, but anyone have an estimated time later this afternoon for console roll outs? Also hope everyone who sees this along with everyone who doesn’t see this has a great day!!

1 Like

Not yet. Probably not ever lol.

2 Likes

Hey, is there a certain time console players will be getting their emails or is it just at a random time later today?

1 Like

I’m thinking it’s gonna be immediately after they are done with the PC rollouts so idk myself

Yes, I just noticed I got it. I did not receive any email, the option “Overwatch 2 Beta” just appeared in Bnet in the game version selection. I play the PC version on EU servers.

Don’t loose hope and keep checking your Bnet :slight_smile:

1 Like