Has anyone gotten beta access today?

So few of my friends and my 2nd account got beta access right now on Bnet

i swear to god i better get access

1 Like

i know right? iā€™ve been so impatient for this beta.

3 Likes

you need to extend the beta. I paid up, but this week has been garbage. trash tier stomp games from lack of players and annoying input lag problems making the aiming feel off which will hopefully be fixed.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure that I can only reply 3 times on a forum in case I need/want to say something but canā€™t, but anyone have an estimated time later this afternoon for console roll outs? Also hope everyone who sees this along with everyone who doesnā€™t see this has a great day!!

1 Like

Not yet. Probably not ever lol.

2 Likes

Hey, is there a certain time console players will be getting their emails or is it just at a random time later today?

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking itā€™s gonna be immediately after they are done with the PC rollouts so idk myself

Yes, I just noticed I got it. I did not receive any email, the option ā€œOverwatch 2 Betaā€ just appeared in Bnet in the game version selection. I play the PC version on EU servers.

Donā€™t loose hope and keep checking your Bnet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the option to ā€œconvertā€ still highlighted? just curiousā€¦

1 Like

thank you. 20 characters

1 Like

Any confirmation on when console waves will be sent?

1 Like

No, but most likely theyā€™ll be sent out after the pc ones are done, as a user here commented.

1 Like

Only have a single account, still no access (PC)

2 Likes

ight so apparently most people will be getting access in the next 30 minutes

Where did you get this information? if you donā€™t mind me asking.

it was on the new faq

And when you mean get access do you mean console players too or just pc?

Andy how are the waves done? Is it large masses at the same time, or will it be a more slow constant sending of emails?

just pc console isnt getting access for a while

1 Like