[šŸŽ‰] New Year Skin #1 Reveal

They probably want more since some people have unlimited demands.

People wonā€™t stop asking for Lifeguard Mercy, a new Halloween skin for Mercy, Mrs. Claus Mercy or even Blackwatch Mercy, etc.

1 Like

lol at the boob physics when it first switches to the skin revealā€¦ it went from mercy being like ā€œhere I am!ā€ to ā€œhere WE are!ā€ hahah

2 Likes

Just give us OW2 so we dont have to wait 2+ yrs for the next mercy skin, then the demands will cease

OMG I JUST NOTICED, HAHAHAHA. Thank you for pointing it out!

Itā€™s pretty and cute and I really like the wings and different coloured wings this time is an actual bonus. I need to see the staff a bit closer though. I do also like how her hairdo is more elegant with those tiny ornaments.

Not overtly cutesy and girly like pink skin, but it has a flair of sophistication to it. :+1:

1 Like

Isnā€™t she STUNNING!?! :star_struck:

I chatted with the concept art team to put together a deep dive that will come out later this week. :blush:

HAPPY YEAR OF THE TIGER, FRIENDS! :tiger:

33 Likes

Thatā€™s hype! I canā€™t wait to see it.

its a never ending cycleā€¦it was sym for a whileā€¦then dvaā€¦now mercyā€¦now itll be someone elseā€¦theres always a ā€œlong suffering heroā€ blizzard is ā€œneglectingā€

1 Like

Anyone else think she looks like a teenager?

And itā€™s whoever iā€™m playing most of at that moment in time!

Its okā€¦

Its not awesome but its not meh.

Its perfectly ballanced as all things should be.

So much for the, and I quote, ā€œwe want to get into a position to a point where every hero will receive a cosmetic for every event, this is a huge undertaking and might take a little while to reach that point, but this is the direction we want to go!ā€

Something to rival your clown skin, imo of course

is there a catboy junkrat?

5 Likes

it looks like a keeper

The LNY epics from the OG event are honestly still some of my favourite skins. Tracerā€™s and Mercyā€™s are gorgeous and easily S tier for me. But other than that, I also really do not like the look/style of this eventā€™s skins, with many falling into F tier for me.

This skin is eerily resembles my mother, minus the eyeglasses.

starts shivering :fearful:

2 Likes

What? pretty sure most Moira mains donā€™t like the ā€œclownā€ skin also Iā€™m entitled to have an opinion

Same. Only thing that stands out to me is the healing staff. The rest is as you said. Meh. If Mercy is getting a legendary for saying ā€œexcellentā€ then Doomfist is DEFINITELY getting a legendary for saying he can eat the most dumplings. Hope its in the style of Genji Baihu, Zarya Serpent, Pharah Dragon where its a suit of armor with a hologram emblem showing the animal it represents.

1 Like

Well I hope not and in summer and Halloween we get another oneā€¦

That is gorgeous oh myā€¦