It is time to leak the content creator meeting

I’ve visited this forum almost daily since the meeting, it was finally something that gave me some hope that OW2 was more than just a pve game with some tweaks to the base game, but we still have nothing.

It feels like to me like blizz just wanted someone to say “ow2 gonna be good actually”, then why not just show the community that have waited for years the proof of that?

That one of the bigger esport events is going to be played on a game that only a select few know what it is in a couple of months is kind of bizarre.

Someone should just leak it already.

34 Likes

Nobody is leaking anything. There’s not even fake leaks in the usual places on the internet. Nobody really cares :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

Okay, i leak it.

They’ve waved 1000$ in front of the content creators and asked if they like the game or not

50 Likes

maybe there is nothing really to be leaked. could be that too heh

10 Likes

Yea, it would seem that way considering the lack of interest. But people were so positive, its very odd imo.

4 Likes

Positive for a week then they switched back to pessimistic mode afterwards

17 Likes

i still think the content creators will get beta key drops like what happened with valorant. so basically their viewers subscribers will get a chance at a beta key. during that valorant beta tons of streamers received a crapload of donations so yea i can see them being really excited for that. thats my theory

8 Likes

My worries with that one is that the key drops made too much hype and it backfired when the game came out. They’ve said that its going to be an OW killer but it is just like exists and i barely hear anyone playing it nowadays

2 Likes

Valorant is fun in its own way. But it’s so different from overwatch. The hype content creators had for valorant was kind of sussy too, it was all possitive.

Valorant is still pretty big, but not as big as i expected it to be.

6 Likes
46 Likes

Valorant is probably a top 5 fps in terms of player count. Right there with games like Warzone and Fortnite. Seems pretty big to me lol

3 Likes

OWL is playing OW2 in 3 months….we’ll get info soon enough even if nothing gets leaked

2 Likes

I wish I could rap blizzard on the side of their empty little noggin and make them see that this is just the most obnoxious way to release information about your upcoming game imaginable.

12 Likes

I think eventually they will reveal it but you gotta understand that it’s been about a week and a half since that meeting, we’re 2 weeks into 2022 only, it is certainly too soon for them to show anything (even though they’ve taken about 3 years now…) specially if they want to ease the community in from now until April

January is going to be mostly dead outside of lunar new year and possibly an exp card but end of February might be a bit more interesting at least

In fact I do expect streamers to start leaking stuff around the end of February since it would be a month into the meeting and by then they wouldn’t have much content to put out…

2 Likes

It has been a month.

4 Likes

uhm I don’t remember the exact date but it was definitely closer to new years which doesn’t count because they weren’t even working for the last week of december

Looks like they are all back to “the game is dead” statement anyway.

1 Like

It happened december 16

4 Likes

well just gotta be patient man, they will leak it eventually

1 Like

Damn, that sucks. I don’t really follow any creators, i’ve mostly checked this forum for any news.