This will be the 6th christmas event

Can we finally get a Dva christmas event legendary skin?

23 Likes

You’re asking for a lot there, careful. People might complain you’re asking for too much.

3 Likes

A Winter Wonderland skin for D.Va? After five years of waiting, is it finally going to happen, Blizzard?

I happen to like this official artwork for a Christmas D.Va skin:

It was shown in the video in this tweet from Blizzard’s 2018 “#HappyHeroDays! Day 7: MEKA Matrix” giveaway:

8 Likes

cant believe she has never gotten one yet. maybe they will just toss her a santa hat and call it a day heh

2 Likes

Expectations intensifies.

It is no longer just a matter of getting a skin but getting one and it being awesome.

1 Like

praying that sugar plum fairy’s wings get updated too, the yellow looks horrible with the skin

4 Likes

I would like a Xmas Legendary for DVA, Genji, Orisa, Pharah & Wrecking Ball.

2 Likes

i want to see her as mrs claus or something heck why not have a mrs clause mercy as well while we are at it lol

2 Likes

Yeah, this really drags down an otherwise incredibly awesome skin.
And it quite honestly can’t be that hard to move a slider or two to turn them turquoise or purple :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Asking for a christmas dva skin when u could be asking for a winter Ashe skin.

o dam do want. tactful of course… not a mini skirt … nope… uhh

D.Va and Genji, please. They both are in dire need of a legendary or heck, even just a skin from this event.

2 Likes

No. Sorry. D.Va is a release hero with zero Winter skins. We waited patiently for five years now.

Ashe came out later. She can wait her turn.

Even Genji deserves a Winter skin over Ashe, as he, like D.Va, is another release hero who still doesn’t have one.

3 Likes

Ashe also received quite amount of skins this year. (e.g Tiger Huntress, Deadlock & Poolside). I feel kinda fed up seeing her getting a skin again.

5 Likes

yea they did spoil us with ashe. i remember how excited i was about the deadlock skin then like 1 month later they came out with poolside

still tho personally the black cat skin for sombra is the skin of the year

3 Likes

Cant forget that ashe is the only hero who got 2 mini events

Hmmm… I dunno, remember Coffin Bastion? :thinking:

i always forget about bastion…

good thing im not a parent lol

Don’t forget Genji too, been 6 years for him as well.

1 Like

I’m actually going to loose all hope if Dva doesn’t get a Christmas skin this year.

God forbid they give us a skin but it’s epic. I’ll actually implode and cease existing.

1 Like