OW2 live discussion with MrX, Spce, Super and Gator

MrX talking to Super and Gator and space.

1 Like

Mobile only?

no, browser works too

Thanks, so far not much said besides “it feels more deathmatchy”

3 Likes

They said they had time to played like 8-9 games with ow2.
They had sturggle alittle bit with sombra hack cuz they said
Once they get hacked, You Automaticilly stop your progress because in your muscle Memory game you had hacked for 6 secs while in this situation you had hacked (abiliitie’s Mute) only for 1 sec.

It’s intersting knowlge because its show up that all thier toughts and experince with the ow2 Game is really poor.

They have to play more then this to acstully give a hoenst and true opinion about the Gameplay of this game.

3 Likes

That’s weird, I’m literally listening on browser right now

It’s been going on for 25 minutes, relax with the COD stuff

I’m listening on Chrome on Android.

I’m using firefox on pc

i hope they save this somehow and reupload it because its a good talk

i like what im hearing, for the most part ~“its like overwatch but with more individual impact and less randomness”

3 Likes

They had play ow2 at maps like Hanvna and New york. (Super)
Super like the new New york map.
“It’s a wild open map. Kind of King’s row but much wilder.”

Unfortunately they haven’t so far, I like the concept but I really don’t understand why they want to do it on twitter

yeah thats a bit of a strange choice of medium, only about 2k people tuned in and if they aren’t reuploading this somewhere that seems like a huge waste of info :laughing:

6 Likes

Lol
Q: So how did it feel playing support?
Gator, Super, Space: …………………. It was good. :confused:

4 Likes

Yeah let’s ask tank players how it felt to play a role they didnt play -_-

Moth said it felt like crap. Period.

14 Likes

They did play it, they tried all three roles.

Ok cool, but pros only care about their roles and heroes since that’s what they have to actually play all the time.

Ask support pros. Not tank pros…not DPS pros…Support pros.

And vice versa. Don’t ask players who hard main one role how other roles feel to play.

10 Likes

read the replies, someone asked if it was good or not and he responded with “hell yeah”

2 Likes

Besides, my point was there was a huge pause. Obviously no one wanted to criticise but they were not convincing at all.

10 Likes

Here’s a similar discussion.

Oh yay fuuuuuun that will only work out well in highest tier coordinated play. For the 99.8% of us it will feel awful because fights will be chaotic messes instead ofa coordinated dance between two pro teams. -_-

8 Likes