Where is classic QP

That’s like the only mode I play and they take it away. Like wtf.

92 Likes

for real, where is it? I DON’T PLAY ANYTHING ELSE hello blizzard ??

49 Likes

for real can we get an answer to this? QP Classic is the only mode worth playing in this game. Why was it taken out without any announcement?

33 Likes

Looks like its gone for a day, im sure you guys will survive.

3 Likes

It should be back shortly. There is absolutely no reason for us to believe they are removing it.

I’m starting to doubt… I swear to god where are all of this “Strictly qp classic players” coming from…?

2 Likes

Well, usually we have no reason to come to the forums and announce it. But yeah, my friends & family team is 100% purely QPC and MH. We don’t play RoleQ. Don’t care for it.

31 Likes

I thought that game mode was barely alive. Apparently not. Good for you guys I guess… either way it should come back shortly.

I am the same way, I only played Quick Play Classic. This game mode was a shelter amidst the raging hurricanes of role queue. It is incredibly frustrating for this mode to be removed, it’s like the players who have been playing this mode don’t even matter. From my view, it appears as yet another juvenile ploy to improve sagging role queue game times.

Listen, I don’t like role queue not because I am not a team player; I just don’t enjoy arbitrary restrictions on how I play the game. To remove this mode like this feels borderline disrespectful. I’m not really feeling this game’s direction anymore. Far as I’m concerned, I got my $50 bucks worth many times over so I’m not going to shed any tears, but it’s still disappointing all the same.

22 Likes

Even as a 5 or 6 stack, we get games in less than a minute pretty consistently. QPC is very much alive.

20 Likes

Same here. I havent played any other mode besides QP classic in months so now im like…oh great…let me just role queue…UGHHHHHHH

11 Likes

Just make sure you do enough games to unlock the Ana skin, if you care for it that is. We don’t know for how long quickplay classic is going to be off. It might come back tomorrow or it might take a week and you lose your chance of getting this weeks skin.

Well it wasnt removed for the event because I was playing it this week. a heads up letting us know that they are removing it would be nice so I can uninstall until it is back and play something else. Role q takes too long and comp is a toxic wasteland.

3 Likes

Oh heck, we had that two days ago. We’re good on the skin for this week. When only four of us were on, we did Junkenstein’s that first night. Each win there still counted as two games.

1 Like

Good then. I doubt it will be disabled for long, but better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Isnt it such a shame though? QPC is the best mode in ow. Role Queue is not fun. First time Ive actually considered quiting. Just like how wow turned out for me. I really hope this is just a glitch or weird test or something.

13 Likes

My guess is that the archive missions took 3 game mode slots instead of just one. Which made the permanent game modes disappear in order to create space for the archive missions.

1 Like

I play purely on a friends & family team. Usually a five or six stack. We prefer QPC because sometimes I am just having a really bad match on support. Or someone else is just having a rough go at Tank that match. So, we can flip roles as needed. It’s turned around a number of matches for us.

We dislike the restrictions of RoleQ.

9 Likes

That was my supposition as well after looking at the arcade menu.

Is it the archive missions or Junkenstein revenge?