5v5 = boring, bring 6v6 back

Just because there was no other way to make the game different, doesn’t mean a mode that doesn’t work needs to be forced in.

Please, bring 6v6 back.

EDIT: I just realized one thing that is bugging me so much about 5v5 → it feels empty and uneventful. There are literally not enough people on the map to do things.

274 Likes

Disagree. 5v5 is far better.

110 Likes

Disagree all day, have your 5v5. I don’t need it, 6v6 should be back.

161 Likes

It’s just mobile dps running around

59 Likes

honestly so far it isnt bad but sojourn is annoying

1 Like

5v5 is > 6v6 because there’s always going to be more people available to match into a game than if it was at 6v6 (making queue times shorter) and preventing double shield wars like OW1 suffered for years from.

34 Likes

Love 5v5 much better than 6v6. So much better without all these shields and CC.

37 Likes

5v5 isn’t bad, but not every hero can compete. That’s the main problem, but I suppose they didn’t want a cheese scene. However they kept nerfing heroes that could be good counters. Barrier tanks was countered by old Symmetra’s right click with ease, but you can also just get heavy damage dealers to burst through it.

6v6 and 5v5 are just for different audiences at this point.

11 Likes

6v6 = boring
ow2 is far more fun imo

31 Likes

yeah i prefer quality over quantity

22 Likes

6v6 with those current boosted tanks? you crazy?

6 Likes

ofc they are for different audiences, that’s why I said they didn’t need to force it in… just keep both, but OW2 had to have as least some changes, right…

9 Likes

Nope, 1 tank is more than enough.

10 Likes

I think they lost sight whatever was good for this game the 2nd - 3rd year in Overwatch. Too many nerfs for silly reasons and the creative scene for this game died.

17 Likes

Have fun in custom games then. Blizzard decided that 5v5 is better and I have to agree. It’s way more fun.

8 Likes

Yeah, but let’s be honest the scene they’re doing ain’t going to last forever. 5v5 is here to stay, but is that’s all they’re going to do minus the campaign mode in 2 months? Low key Blizzard really doesn’t know what they’re doing besides grabbing suckers to buy their product whatever concepts they throw at them. SMS phones, Battlepass and probably more nonsense to come.

2 Likes

I haven’t decided yet what I think is best. What I do know is that the game has a completely different flow, playstyle and feeling. I kind of liked the old version and I’m not sure I like the new faster, hectic almost chaotic style.

I think there’s lots of FPS games that already has that type of style. I think I’m leaning towards not liking OW2. I play Support. I feel there was more time to prepare a defense/attack and everything moved a bit slower and you knew where the enemy was coming from in OW1. Now its just chaos, everyone just running around all over the place chasing kills and while they do that, the support is left alone almost defenseless (except a few who can manage better than others, like Lucio and Kiriko and Brigitte).

My problems are probably more about the new map designs rather than the amount of players.

18 Likes

5vs5 is an abomination, and I HATE IT

6vs6 and Blizzard won’t see a dime from me until it’s back

And I’m ultra stubborn. I won’t cave.

58 Likes

5v5 is much more fluid and dynamic than 6v6. Nah, lets just not ^^

4 Likes

I agree 6v6 is more exciting. Keep the gameplay changes.

You can still play 6v6 in custom games. (For some reason, Assault won’t let you play 5v5 o.O)

6 Likes