-50 sr for server error?!

Hello, bliz. I tried to play my comp, but actually server down and now i got -50sr. Why? I hear im not alone with this problem. Can i get my 50 sr back pls? Is anyone with help?

6 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t give SR back.

1 Like

actually need to fix it

same here, bliz have the worst servers…

It is rather easy to make that claim. If you are having issues with their server it is best to go to the technical support forum to try to figure out the true reason as to why you are disconnecting from matches.

Damn. I have this probplem too. -100sr for server error today.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

As always if nothing in that guide works, please start a new topic in the technical support forum saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided.

Look at this video
This is how this disconnection look’s like, this is happened to ALL 12 player’s in match, and match chat still working, soo it can’t be problem of every 12 player’s, from all this disconnected game’s, from all this topic’s…

What region do you live in? I did some checking and there was a network issue in the European region about 2 to 5 hours ago. This means something between Blizzard’s game server and multiple players did cause this. However this still means that penalties always will stand for issues like this.

Yes, this is EU server, but this video was recordet tomorrow, not 2-5 hour’s. I’am just scared to start play today, cuz of this bug…

Avoid competitive and follow the EU forums for any updates from the Blizzard Support Agents for that region.

EU server and I had the same issue, lost all the SR I got in 1 day in just 20 mins and I was penalized 2 times in a row while I have never left a single match even in quick play (check your log or whatever).

I lost about 150 SR because I left the match even before starting the hero selection. So, why should I leave without even playing and having a friend of mine in voice chat which is still working?

This makes me feel so frustrated and not willing to play because it’s a waste of time if I lose SR like this.

This right here is ridiculous.

That’s why we have tools like logging, etc. I believe that Blizzard can even take advantage of the tools already provided by Microsoft in order to track software that has been shut down forcefully, forceful disconnects, etc.

1 Like