5 players leaving on comp

I’m so sick of players leaving the game during comp. 1 leaver is bad, but everyone leaving except you on the game? It’s so unfair. This didn’t happen to me for the first time but for the 3rd time now. I want my sr back-- everyone does. I don’t mind losing if we are making a lot of mistakes, the enemy team is better, but losing because it’s a 1v6? Losing because of a leaver? I hope Blizzard implements something that lets players who get leaver/s lose less sr, or at least skill rating wont be adjusted.

It’s been 3 years. Blizz don’t care. They want a game that’s infuriating to play, and makes you want to kill yourself. Because they know that people can’t quit an addiction. Part of the “appeal” as that you’re mad about it. So you feel like you REALLY need to log on next time.

Overwatch Comp Is A Scam.

1 Like

they leave after the 2 min penaly is over and i do the same. 95% is lost if you get a dc leaver or whatever and i dont waste any more time in that game than i realy have to.

2 Likes

There has to be sr lost if you dont win game otherwise it would be abused.

I personaly hate when my team just accept loss when we have one leaver and match is not finished. I am pretty sure 5v6 game could be won much often if people actualy tried.

1 Like

after my experience some moron “dc/left” because we actualy are already loosing pretty clearly “most of the time offcourse, i have lost matches we would clearly have one and then someone leave or dc”. 1 person less in the team wont change that. Depends on the timer ofcourse if i leave or not, but staying in for another 6-8 min getting spawned killed is not something i bother doing. and i actualy apriciate it when they all leave on the other team aswell so we can move on to the next macth

I leave too when the chance of winning is very small.
Its a waste of time for everyone if you stay in a game that you will loose anyway and there is no more penalty.

I am sick of people like you that stays in an already decided game where you can leave without extra - SR or penalty, but still stay.
You waste a lot of time and also time of the opponents.

2 Likes

But if you are doing good job and your mmr is higher than sr, its bad idea to leave. You dont have to lose 25.

what if i told u left a game on last minute because there is no chance.

Been there, I was the only one left so I stayed alone in spawn lol.

Did they fix the bug that even though it says you are allowed to leave, you still get a penalty to your SR the next game? Main reason I stay in a situation like that, also if I need to suffer a loss due to teammates leaving, then you guys can suffer for your win. Is it fair? No. However, neither is how I lost, so sucks to be you.

This is my idea of solving this:

in short (in case you don’t want to read the whole topic):

• every player could volunteer to be added to a game where someone leaves;
  • the player could get a point from every teammate after the game;
  • points could be traded for loot boxes (or tokens or whatever)

as long as you gonna lose sr nobody gonna join . usualy people leave ebcause tilted and gonna lose and nobody wanna joining a team that 80% chanse ofg lose if loose sr on it

of course they shouldn’t be punished by negative SR.

so if you fill a team and lose its no loss?

I’m thinking about two possible modifications:

1. You get SR according to your time spent in a game (%). But for that this feature would have to work really fast, because we all know in OW seconds do matter a lot.
  2. No SR at all for a volunteer. Just the points from their teammates (possibly also negative to scare the throwers away)

YOOOO, kill yourself is a little far, no? Pls don’t kill urself we love u <3.