5+ min q time in QP on weekends

It’s crazy to be thrown in forced quickplay games with very unbalanced teams cough tank cough after waiting 5-10min on a saturday afternoon during summer break.

IT’S OVER BOYS, was fun while it lasted.

even in the darkest times I still thought this game was alive, but now it feels like it’s officially RIP overwatch. thank you for giving us the choice to go touch some grass instead, since the weather’s good. the times where games were making me stay at home are over.

GG to our devs, bye

5 Likes

Saturday afternoon? It’s still morning bruv. The world is sleeping. Try again in like 4 hours

Everyone’s playing QPC. Queue times are so quick I’m now surprised if I ever make it to a skirmish.

1 Like

The world is sleeping… Typical U.S citizen thinking U.S is the world. lol.

1 Like

Yes sir, it sure is!

Do you mean open queue?

I got sub 1 minute queue times in quickplay at like 4am est on a Thursday.

Well, I can only speak on my timezone, which is EU.

Well, to be fair, this specific forum is the US forums.

Not to defend Neon 'cause ugh shudders

3 Likes

Yeah but have you seen EU forums, literally nothing happening there.

1 Like

The two phenomena might be related.

1 Like

Nope, EU normally has a really big OW scene. Arguably as big as the americas.

… okay. Meanwhile the EU forum is dead and your queue times in Europe are more than five times longer than mine in the eastern US.

No. I mean, that’s what I’ve heard, but I’ve literally no reason to visit the EU forums.

Yeah, do they not call it Quick Play Classic any more? I can’t keep up…

So, uuh… do I really have to come in here with the obvious factoid? Oh well…

The role you two are queuing as matters.

Not to solely blame you for that mishap, OP is being kinda weird by not mentioning it either.

1 Like

Because they all use the US forums, or there isn’t a big reddit-like forum culture… idk.

1 Like

It might make a difference but even when queuing damage I’d get a game in about a minute. Queueing all roles would get me one in thirty seconds or less sometimes. Really really fast there (all tank lol).

1 Like

Yeah but who wants to queue for tank, like, honestly, no wonder.

I can just chime in with my own experience, which is 3-5 minutes as support in QP and usually DPS is much lower. I feel like support is the longest queue rn :smile:

1 Like