5 man rez mercy

Isn’t real she can’t hurt you

The day before I got 6 rezzes without dying. For some reason the enemy ignored I existed. Which is great, I guess… But, you know.

1 Like

So how did you manage to get six rezzes when you only have 5 teammates and couldn’t rez yourself? I know I could only ever get 5 back in the day. Did it take another keybinding to Mass Rez yourself when you were dead and waiting to respawn? Did you “rez” a sixth by bringing in a spectator to your team too?

Also: still miss Mass Rez Mercy + would be delighted to see the OG Mass Rez ultimate make a return!

He… wasn’t talking about mass rez he was talking about current rez, rezzing 6 people without dying

8 Likes

Oh. I thought OP was discussing 5-man Mass Rez Mercy. Confusion all around then if we aren’t getting our Mercy kits right! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah I meant 5 man rez lol.

OG 2016-2017 Mercy still my favorite Mercy. :heart: :angel:

I think this guy is still traumatized by how much I undid their skillful play. :joy:

7 Likes

One of the best PotGs I ever saw was a Reaper death blossoming nearly the entire team, doing the sit emote, and then Mercy trotted by and bam! The entire enemy team was rezzed around him. So hilarious!

1 Like

Actually, one of my favorite ultimates (which sadly was lost to time) was as Reaper - I knew they had a Mercy who was just dying for a big rez, so I held my ultimate, waited for us to wipe them… cue her “Heroes never die!” becoming “Heroes never die… DIE, DIE, DIE!”.

Got me PotG and confirmed our wipe. :smile:

4 Likes

I got off 6 rezzes before I finally died.

Stop traumatizing people!!!

1 Like

Yeah, someone else cleared that up that you, OP, and I weren’t all on the same page. This is a topic about old Mass Rez Mercy, not just making lots of rezzes.

Ooof! Nice job and how embarrassing for that Mercy!

My best “counter-counter rez” moment was when I anticipated a Mass Rez and held back my D.Va bomb. Threw it in as I saw her swoop in after her team got wiped, and got a 4-man! There were a few angry people that picked on the poor Mercy in all chat after. Kinda felt sorry for her even though I was proud of myself, haha.

2 Likes

Just for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Had a Rein hiding behind a corner in Volskaya after Rez and he earthshattered all of us.

1 Like

the feeling of watching rez instant cast saddens me a bit lol

Now we are snails :woman_standing:

1 Like

I think that’s what I miss most about it - not the “glory” or whatever (because there was also so much pressure from some people too), but just how smooth and good it looked!

I’m trying to see if I can find that potg I saw that I mentioned of that silly Mass Rez in my bookmarks.

In the mean time, I did dig up this hilarious Reinhardt doing an airborne pin on Pharah from waaaaay back:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/54z5a4/im_going_to_pin_that_pharah/

Edit: this wasn’t it, but still hilarious response by this Reaper player in his POTG when Mercy Mass Rezzed his ultimate. That “You have got to be kidding me” voice line in the end! :joy:.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4xgpcm/you_have_got_to_be_kidding_me/

1 Like

That was sick!

1 Like

I know, right?!

1 Like