5 hackers in 2 hours and i recieve a warning for calling them out

Yesterday, I was playing as a 6 stack, in LFG and in 2 hours I came across 5 separate matches with 5 hackers. The thing is if blizzard detects someone is hacking on the other team you do not lose sr. instead of cancelling games (as blizzard does in high elo).
The thing that makes me angry about it is that I get a warning for calling them out for hacks.
replay codes:
JMY97M
FECCBW
GE8R2P
D0NCAR
EQ60JA
was in plat elo, plat and diamond in morning hours, they filled with hackers and boosters in my experience (6 stacks)
5am - 10am

1 Like

none of these replay codes work

Probably Because of the New patch.

Pretty sure it was Stylosa who said don’t play in 6 stacks because almost certainly they have a GM booster.

1 Like

What did your warning say?

How did you say it ?: Normal or very rude ?

Something to the effect of: imagine aimboting on pharah, even aimbotting isn’t gonna help you win 5v4s, imagine having to hack to win. If I was paying these guys to boost me I’d ask for a refund. Imagine losing a widow 1v1 with aimbot.

if you said it like that …i don’t know why you got warned for calling them out

If you find a hacker, Just report and move on! Talking smack in chat (no matter how you say it) will lead the 6-stack to all report you at once. That will trigger the automated system to react!

Just report and move on. Its your best move

1 Like