5,000 players ahead of you

1 Like

5 000? Stay in line, i got 20 000 XD

btw dead game right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I get

“Warning, long wait time to find balanced match”

This occurs when there is not a lot of players are logged on around your MMR (regardless of game mode). So this can be common for anyone at this particular moment.

Its common to see this message for anyone in high Masters, Grand Masters, or anyone in Bronze that is under 500 SR at any time.

I see we’re stuck in the same boat, Ivan.

Hey there, apologies for the queue! We’ve worked through the issue causing disconnections and now we’re letting the hamsters loose so we can churn through the queue fast. It should be clear within the next 15 minutes or so.

I hope you enjoy the winter event! Cheers!

23 Likes

Yes. Everyone gets this every single time a new event hits.

1 Like

Well 30k ahead of me :stuck_out_tongue: And after I finished the 10k one I dcd :smiley:

1 Like

I have 30000 players ahead of me

This is pretty common for any sort of big release. It happens to WoW, and it happened to OW literally every time a new event or new hero comes out. This is a given. Just give it some time and don’t ever expect to be instantly queued when new content is dropped.

Acceptance is the first step toward recovery. This should be displayed at all times until the game is balanced. :laughing:

Hammond buff!!! :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Hoping you have a great holiday!

1 Like

Thank you, Bill! The queue is looking much better now.

Don’t tell Geoff!! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

How many hamsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

1 Like

30 000 ahead of u … nice time to put up a patch Blizzard when everyone is at home and want to play, when u think someone actually get payed for that .

5000? ;( I have 30,000

Havent downloaded yet. Probably will be about 300k SMH

Thanks for updating everyone!

2 Likes