5,000 players ahead of you

Anyone else getting this when trying to log on?

A new patch has released and everyone is trying to log back on right now, please be patient and keep trying. If you do get in, recommend avoiding Competitive play for a little while just to be safe.

2 Likes

Bruh, how bout 30,000? Thats what i see on my screen O.o

2 Likes

I’ve been playing this game since beta and have been part of every event, this is my very first time ever being put in a queue for an event launch…hence the reason i was asking if anyone else was getting it.

Was just curious.
And LOL @ doing comp after a major patch, yeah no worries there hun <3

20k players here. Consider yourself lucky!

1 Like

You gotta wait it out.

Oh god i feel so bad for you O_O
Here: hugs

This is not the first time this has happened on a major patch. I remember 1.19 (Blizzard World update), being quite the disaster, but don’t worry, you will get back in soon enough.

I got past the long wait but then came an unexpected server error Q-Q

I’ve been at 30 000-20 000 for 40 minutes almost. I’m getting impatient!

2 Likes

We should demand 1/30 of our monthly subscription costs back for the loss of a day’s play time.

30k :confused: and server error
then again 30k and again server error
and 30k again
waiting for server error

Only 5000?

Lucky.

1 Like

5 000? Stay in line, i got 20 000 XD

btw dead game right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I get

“Warning, long wait time to find balanced match”

This occurs when there is not a lot of players are logged on around your MMR (regardless of game mode). So this can be common for anyone at this particular moment.

Its common to see this message for anyone in high Masters, Grand Masters, or anyone in Bronze that is under 500 SR at any time.

I see we’re stuck in the same boat, Ivan.

Hey there, apologies for the queue! We’ve worked through the issue causing disconnections and now we’re letting the hamsters loose so we can churn through the queue fast. It should be clear within the next 15 minutes or so.

I hope you enjoy the winter event! Cheers!

23 Likes

Yes. Everyone gets this every single time a new event hits.

1 Like