49 minutes to not get the hero once

And that’s with me leaving every match, it would’ve been over 3 hours if I played them all
They NEED to find a better way to do these events

Either u wait 1 day, pick faster or just stop trying…

1 Like

Duo with a friend who also queues dps. You alternate when you get a game.

7 Likes

you can go into arcade and play no limits

7 Likes

Just play deathmatch, brother wth?

3 Likes

I tried that when Mauga came out and faced 3 Ana’s

queue up with some friends but im guessing since you leave when you dont get the character you want you must not have very many willing to playw ith you

1 Like

Play No Limits.

20 charactera

I’m regularly getting them despite waiting to see if the other dps want to try out though dps q time is a bit higher 5-6 min max

options:

1. queue as group with dps player
  2. play unlimited
  3. custom game

The one time double heroes thing would be useful for.

rather there be only one vulture in each team than two

plus they cant collect analytics and balance suggestions from double trouble AND venture

Could just spam double Pharah to counter both Ventures

It’s best to try in No Limit matches, like in Arcade.

Then again I main support and I learn a lot about heroes watching them. I feel like Venture is a Reaper meets replacement.

to ilios: “can I play Venture in the next round?”

sometimes it’s good, other times it’s not. but certainly more dignified than leaving.

That’s cruel, you know as an Overwatch player we have no friends!

1 Like

Some people told me here that leaving at the assemble part (where you cant spawn) doesnt count for the QP penalties, is that true?, cuz I thought that was true and left some matches at the assemble part cuz 3 of them had people in my past avoid list, and like 1 of them had to leave cuz IRL emergency. I still havent been hit with a penalty for leaving, but I did see the warning message.

Ssd master race… i mean if someone asks for it. Ill consider. But otherwise. I will continue to be mole from atlantis