4 fully charged headshots

Thats irrelevant because widow has a scope hanzo doesnt

While I’m not exactly in favor of removing Widow’s headshot, I would rather do that than give Hanzo his back.

And she has to put her crosshair at the enemy’s head and she can’t hop around in scoped mode.

It’s always funny read messages like this. It’s like “go and take away thing that sniper actually should to do”. Why don’t u cry about genji blade or zen balls?

This is the way

2 Likes

So logs and scopes cancel each other out, she can zoom for better accuracy hanzo can’t

Neither are good for the game. It’d be completely different if the maps actually forced short sightlines but every single map has long sightlines in it that you have to traverse at some point or another because this game is objective-based.

I might feel another way completely if it was just frags, but I don’t play OW for its DM modes, I play it for the teamwork.

1-shot solo sniper kills are an antithesis of teamwork.

Singlehandedly the best tip for Hanzo players this patch. Hanzo ultimately replaced Junkrat with his 240 crit + storm arrow combo. Hanzo is this patch’s pre-patch junkrat.

Or you could just play Ashe, Cass, Genji, Torb, Soldier, Kiri, or Zen and do it more easily and faster.

Or maybe, just maybe, nerf everyone else down to a level where competition against Junk, Sym, or Hanzo is more even. These heroes aren’t trash if everyone else is just as bad.

Excuse me but why are people crying about widow headshot being too easy in the game where you literally have to 50/50 the guy’s ADAD to hit a shot? Sounds like some people here have never matched against players with good movement.

They’re just haters. Widow was fine, Hanzo was fine, Junk was fine. 100% was a simple skill issue.

3 Likes

Then why create this busted annoying thing in the first place.

Because Widow was the best character for breaking sustain stalemates pre-S9. Now that the new DPS heal nerf is in place, sustain is no longer as strong as it used to be. However, Widow is only good in the hands of a player who can aim, and a good chunk of the OW2 community cannot do so reliably. She also punishes bad positioning and lack of barriers, so think of her as a skill check for both teams.

1 Like

Clearly you’re dealing with a skill issue. Because I see plenty of Hanzo players doing very well post-patch.

Maybe you’re just not as good as you think you are.

You do realize Hanzo has damage abilities and a damage ult and sonic arrow on cooldown right. I hate it when people act like the only diff between Hanzo and Widow is projectile vs hitscan. His kit is literally designed entirely around his primary fire and being balanced with it just like Widows is.

That said I still think he should have retained his one shot.

2 Likes

And she stands still, and is an easy target, Hanzo is not.

Greater the distance the better accuracy that is required with no scope, and there is a slight arrow drop based on how car your away

Depends on the Widow’s aim

So your argument is that a character that has to have good positioning and has to charge a shot to be able to 1 shot should be able to 1 shot where as a guy with a bow and arow who can spam shot at close range should?