3v3 shouldn't put 3 stack vs solos

There seriously needs to be a setting for not allowing 3 stacks in comps. Its almost a guaranteed loss

3 Likes

I agree

4 Likes

Literally every 3v3 match today. Enemy stack has an alt acct and/or my team has a new or much lower SR player. Every. Time. Unplayable. Actually giving up on this mode for the year, and I was close to ranking up.

There is only be a couple hundred people in your region at your MMR to play with. If they eliminated 3 stack v solo queues the wait times will increase dramatically since no one plays this mode.

3 Likes

i rather wait for a fun fair game than play constant losing matches bc I’ve fought 3 stacks over and over as a solo player. I’ve only won one 3 stack vs 3 solo games and thats bc we all had mics and actually filled and worked together.
having this as a setting would help everyone. turning it off for those who don’t mind but limiting it for those who don’t want it.
everyone’s wait time went up for role q but ppl love that. this is no different

it’s like rolling a dice and only crits will win you games. would you constantly roll that dice? no you’d quit and play something else.

1 Like