3rd party software use, aka hacks

High plat comp, EU region.
NH53F3 - mercymain, aqua (yes, cheaters on both teams pog)
N1AN0C - tenko

Possibly i’ll post more later unless i get bored.
Yes, I know we aren’t allowed to post names but I don’t care because anticheat does not do the job.

2 Likes

If you were using hacks you’d have to play Sombra, right. and spam the ‘where’s the fun in playing fair’ voice line. :laughing:

competetive, eu
FQ1R7D - lordofdeath, pharah, most likely playing on a bought account of a 4.4k tank player; if you have any doubts whether its cheats or not then look at 3:55 approximately, moment when crosshair casually sticks to a tank for goot 10 seconds.

Quickplay, eu region
JDH83R - ehay, same aimbot sowftware with typical aim assist; grouped with chodington and watermelon, i’d ban whole stack at once.
AMWCVK - thetankgod, zarya

9D5SJ8 - catflaps, sigma

all posted cheats so far seem to be the same cheap aimbot with heavy aim assist that hop on targets even when they are behind the wall, kind of pitiful that even such least human-like looking examples aren’t being detected right away, and what is more tragic, nobody in all 4 matches noticed that via killcams

Overall 7 obvious cases of use of cheat software posted so far, all replays are pinned, shared and reported, ingame report used. Nothing is done on blizzard side.

2 Likes

lol, he literally tracked him 360 degrees aiming at winston

Reported all except one of the first guys / couldn’t see it (*can you timestamp to make it quicker)

*Can other players please take the time to report aimbotters - thanks

1 Like

1:00 for aqua, or 4:38 for example. Or 6:20
mercymain goes rage mode on 2:35, 6:03

quickplay, eu
KQ3N5B - player L508AD, a person that is so bad that it had to run aimbot on torb.

YY6HWY - superturnip, wallhack+aim assist+aimbot; a pitiful person who was so sure that nobody can use eyes and brain to spot obvious hacking that it told me to go watch replay to prove it was a fair play.

F2FW1S - kalixs, more sophisticated aimbot, but player does not try to hide it that much, or perhaps just dumb.

6GWDFE - haotwo, aimbot. Bladerunner (joins closer to the end of 1st round) supposedly isn’t legit too, there are few very suspicious episodes. If both are really running hacks then its just shows how tragic current situation is, if you easily run into two at the same time. In QP.

so far 12 players reported through replays and in game, also here on forum, no action taken for 13 days.

couldn’t post more replays as i ran out of pinned replays limit. List of replays with names of players been also mailed to hacks@blizzard.com, can only hope that anything is going to happen at all.

1 Like

upd
24 days since thread start.
Nobody is banned as far as i understand, i met one person in game recently.
Email to hacks@blizzard.com has been successfully ignored.
Replays are still alive but nobody give tiniest F about it.
Game is still infested by cheapest and obvious hacks, i can’t even bother with writing down names anymore as i can’t pin more replays.
CHEERS

22m after i post this the patch comes and wipe all replays

HA