366 Consecutive Days on the Forums

Who else has been on the forums this much? :joy: I’ve seen a lot of weird stuff, and I’ve seen a lot of people come and go. Anyone miss any specific person?

3 Likes

wonder what my first post was

Oh yeah, the forum birthday was today or yesterday or something

2 Likes

I think mine was literally saying the new forums were weird :joy:

https://m.imgur.com/t/star_wars/oFdLc

7 Likes

Ah, the legend himself.

I’ve been meaning to ask, what’re your favorite OWL teams?

Los Angeles Valiant

#WingsOut

6 Likes

Agilities is a cutie, I agree.

1 Like

is that a mascot or a player?

either way she’s cute
(or, gasp, is that actually you?)

That is Queen Valla, the team mascot and one of the official cosplayers of the Los Angeles valiant.

2 Likes

I believe Wyoming is a guy, I’m pretty sure they’ve done a face reveal.

The girl you see goes by Ray. You can find her on Twitter here:

https://twitter.com/_vira

1 Like

I’ve been a regular poster and reader of the forums since they swapped over to this new style.

One thing I’ve noticed is that every now and then you’ll see a player with a massive post count that you’ve never even seen before.

It’s kinda crazy how regular users can miss each other for such a long period.

1 Like

What was the “Mercy Protest” like?

I remember I read the buzz about it about to happen, then life happened, and I completely missed it and forgot about it.

I often get asked how do I have such a large post count? The majority of my posting takes place in the technical support forum, as I work to help other players fix technical issues with their game.

Also I do post frequently talking about the Overwatch League and running to match discussion threads here on the forums.

I personally don’t talk too much about specific hero balance. As far as hero balance goes, I typically just play whatever I’m given to the best of my ability.

Mhm. I was a regular on the old ones as well, it was an odd transition. Although, I do miss when someone would post something really stupid, and it got downvoted into oblivion :joy:

Uhh, typo?

1 Like

Which Mercy protest? There have been like nine of them, including one that she be given ice cream to make her feel better from all the grief she’s received.

1 Like

Which one? The original?