350ms with new Server

Since they launched the new middle eastern server I queue into games every now and then that’s around 350ms. Is there anyway to avoid that? I already play on 200ms because EU is the closest server to where I am. 350ms makes the game unplayable

2 Likes

Yeah this is ridiculus

The best place to post this is on the technical support forums and get everyone you know to post on 1 thread. That’ll be enough to get Blizzard technical support to look at it.

It’s what we did for WoW when we had latency problems back in 2018 towards the end of the year. Ended up getting multiple ISPs and Blizzard working to resolve it.

Not saying you’re guaranteed a response but it may work better besides getting lost in GD.

Best of luck to you.

EDIT: Looks like Blizzard is working on trying to resolve the problems and are asking everyone affected to post in this thread: [Main Thread] Middle East Servers - High Latency

3 Likes

What country are you in?

I am in South Africa

Got it. That’s a difficult one, since I didn’t see any Google servers there. Let me check if there’s some Amazon servers.

Looks like there’s some servers near Cape Town, and Johannesburg.

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/amazon-edge-in-cape-town-aws-presence-expanded-from-johannesburg-2018-7