32:9 Aspect Ratio?

The moderator doesn’t need training. You’re basically giving a suggestion.

1 Like

It’s a technical issue - not a suggestion, but a demand. I gave them enough money to expect a technically sound game. Saying that this is simply a suggestion is like saying that asking for a bug to be fixed is a suggestion. The game should have these aspect ratios and resolutions like any other modern game. This is the absolute standard and has been done by better games even before this one came out.

That’s indeed a well described technical issue

Hey so to the people saying that a 32:9 aspect ratio would provide an unfair advantage so does someone playing at a higher frame rate. This is pc gaming a lot of cash can and will give a better result because you can afford a higher end pc and get a better framerate. In comparison a larger aspect ratio is a marginal advantage to an increased framerate so the concept of an unfair advantage is a pointless discussion at least in terms of hardware

Just thought I would chime in to agree that Blizz should consider wider aspect ratios - even if they are stretched and not done correctly, just give us something.

I have 2 setups, one is 48:10 and the other 48:9 (triple monitors, ultra thin bezels).

WoW, Destiny, CS GO, Fortnite, PUBG off the top of my head all support it.

For those saying its an unfair advantage, as others have said this is just the nature of PC gaming. Harsh to say but reality is they probably just can’t afford a better setup - if they were given an ultrawide setup at no cost something tells me their outlook would change quite quickly :slight_smile:

I would understand if its disabled in comp as a compromise.

1 Like

This forum is monitored by Customer Support, which helps resolve issues with current game features, not potential features. Developers are the people you want to reach with this type of feedback/complaint, which is why this should be in General. But also, this post is 5 months old, just start a new one in General.

As if starting a post there will change anything…

1 Like