30 game progress at 0/0

I have the same issue. Although I was progressing well towards my second jade skin (about 2200 cp earned). Got the 0/0 progress bug right after another 30/30 completion. It’s now been three days with this bug.

2 Likes

Ive had it for weeks you are all not alone.

1 Like

The following is the official response, is this normal operation?
This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies ( Blizzard Support - Blizzard's In-Game Code of Conduct ), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at https://blizzard.com/company/legal/eula.html

Regards,
Game Master Team
Blizzard Entertainment

1 Like

I’ve got a response from a game master “After taking a closer look, I found that we have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The developing team is working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible.”

4 Likes

Oh my god finally. after 2 hours of figuring out why I couldn’t write here i found out it was a bug and i only couldn’t chat on my main account. So i have the same problem progress is showing 0/0 and i am playing a lot of competitive i rlly hope we can get those missing points so I didn’t waste my time… over close to a 100 games at least (or more) and only getting 10 points (when game is won) for the weapon but no progress points. It might be even more games i lost count. This problem appeared since the midseason update about that time period. It only appears on my main account and i rlly want it fixed. My battle tag is Sparrow2k#2311 and i already created a ticket but they send me here too. I really hope this is gonna get fixed because I am rlly freaking out because i searched for a week for anything i thought it was maybe some type of comp ban but then came here and saw those reports. I was relieved to be quite honest. I really enjoy playing the game but I really hope this is gonna get fixed and hopefully a solution where we don’t end up with nothing after this because it was a lot of time and effort and I don’t feel rewarded at all if all these points i could ve gotten are gone in the end of this.
I hope I could express my self and my thoughts I don’t want this to sound rude or harsh English is not my first language.
I really love the game and hope this gets fixed soon thanks in advance OW Dev-Team
Regards Sparrow2k

3 Likes

Yes they tell us to play more ranked and made the new system so it feels more rewarding but if its staying like this this might not be the case for a lot of players

2 Likes

hopefully they know about this bug and are currently trying to fix it. It makes getting jade weapons hard

2 Likes

yeah i’m at 2600 but i really don’t want to play comp until this is fixed bc instead of winning 20 games for my jade weapon it will now be 40….

2 Likes

gotta love the game right?

I have the same bugg , its been 2 weeks of this

2 Likes

Same issue, 10 comp points for win and other than that nothing
0/0 progress bar on bonus points

2 Likes

keep replying maybe they’ll see this.

1 Like

Hello! A forum post was made about this here:

2 Likes

if you guys are going to cap how much we can use the progress bar each season, can you adjust how much comp points you get per win to like 15 or 20 because 10 feels like nothing

2 Likes

Ive had weeks and weeks of this. But i know they are working on it apparently. This needs to be fixed :/. Ive been so stuck and stressed.

1 Like

I only have 900 points so I haven’t gotten the 30 full progression yet, but it still shows 0/0 for me :frowning:

me too i’m literally getting zero points bc it’s loss after loss * the no extra points??

im 540 total points accumulated this season and it is 0/0 for me… im not going to get a jade weapon anytime soon

i have only 540 competitive points, and its at 0/0 for me… this can’t be correct

I have never completed the bar once this season yet it says 0/0. The few points I did have are also gone now. Why? I am no where near the cap.