3 losses when I've only played once

I’ve played a lot of ranked games, and yesterday I got to master 2 and hasn’t played since.
Today I’ve played a game and I’ve lost, all good there, but when it got to the “competitive progress” screen it said I’ve lost three times?

I even went to my match history and just saw the game I played, so I wanted to know if it’s just a visual bug or if it will impact in my SR

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Match History Pages. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Could you also upload any evidence you have of this bugged loss record? It would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Yeah ofc! I have screenshots, but I don’t know how to upload the evidences

1 Like

You can upload the evidence to any file-sharing website like Imgur or Reddit, then paste a link to it in the comments. Just make sure to add a space in the middle of the URL so it doesn’t get recognized.

1 Like

Aight, here they are

/eWqnsYN

/2JqZxfv

couldn’t post with the link itself, so just add imgur . com before it

1 Like

Thanks for your evidence, I’ve included it under your post under: Match History Pages.

1 Like