23 leavers since friday

can someone explain to me why people are randomly leaving the match? some just leave after we won the first point and the game resets??? man im so tired of this

1 Like

I believe this has a lot to with the ‘applying update’ bug either the game is shut down before you spawn or it’s shut down 30 seconds in to a game when a player ‘leaves’.
Out of 6 games I’ve entered today 5 had ‘leavers’. This has been the worse season for it so far.

3 Likes

I really hate this. I’m thinking we’re off to a great start and the game resets and lose the next game.

Its teh applying update bug that they will not address and we’re all getting banned for .
I have a 2 week ban because it gives me “Applying update” on entering a game every once in a while and then never connects. Game cancels and gives me penalty.

They won’t reverse this either and won’t address.
Joke of a company.

2 Likes

Theyre looking into it.

Pro tip: I’d you want to climb do not play ranked on the weekend. It’s utter trash. Way more leavers, throwers, higher performance variance, etc. Many reasons for this, for example people being under the influence. If you want to climb play with the sweatiest on weekdays at non peak hours.

Twice in a row now I went from masters 2 to diamond 1 on weekends, and as soon as it was Monday went back up to M2 easily.