222 == Long q time except tanks

Tanks are innately dirty work. Removing CC or not didn’t solve people hopping into DPS and to lesser extent support, because they are just not as sweaty
Think of ARAM in LOL, so little picked tank when everyone just instantly pick ranged/mage, even though its much better mid/late game

We are not only talking about a month after 6v6 returns…Everytime BLZ messed up again with 1 single patch note, the insane long Q comes back

OQ is the only way for 6v6

My 12 min queues can become 20 again

Community needs to accept the reality that another part in the player base isn’t going to play a role they don’t like. Never attempt by forcing them either

1 Like

actually tank queue time will increase though i feel liek will need to actually consider disabling hero swapping liek they was discussing in the past so people cant form unbeatable combos if one doesnt work

everyone picks ranged cucks in aram. in conclusion they lose against the tank.

1 Like

If 6v6 needs OQ to work then it simply is not worth it IMO. RQ increased match quality immensely and I wouldn’t want to return to the days where I was the only support on the team or only had 1 tank who begrudgingly picked the role.

Hypothetically, if 6v6 needs open queue to work, why not just… Use it for open queue?

1 Like

Tanks are not innately dirty work. They were done dirty by having multiple times more DPS characters in the game

It means long queue times for DPS, supports were fine.

This is also after they removed a tank. Doing this before switching the format may have had pretty significant effects on how many people were willing to play tank in 6v6 rq. Same with the multiple tank passives. As a general change, OW2 also widened the matchmaking bands in order to facilitate faster queue times which would have, again, had a big effect on dps queues in 6v6 rq.

I literally do not care. I just want the game to be in the better balance again.
I want tanks to have a buddy because dear god the pressure a solo tank has is ridiculous.
If you’re not up to par, you get yelled at and told #tankdiff.

Let us have this. We can have 5v5 and 6v6 on the same game without people throwing a hissy fit.

What is realistically gonna happen is prob the tanks taking a nerf similar to current OQ in 6 v 6 (depending if it is RQ or OQ) format.

I prefer to work alone. A tank buddy would only let me down.

:smoking: :weary::pinched_fingers:

Keep the tanks busted, you solve dps queue time issues

1 Like