22 GB update? Huh?

Can i ask how it is possible that its bigger then the whole ow and everything what came after it?

Iam just honestly curious how this works :).

Thank you.

Dunno what’s going on, I dropped from 10MB/s to 20KB/s.

RIP

1 Like

Well Im literally out of the running im stuck at 1 gig but my harddrive is literally wiped besides absolute essentials like mouse and keyboard drivers and the OS. FEELS REAL BAD

Mine didn’t shrink
And it’s still going slowly too

The part thats most annoying is the lack of a Predownload for such a big file, seriously who screwed up there

4 Likes

20Gb update? Come on blizz…

2 Likes

At 76% my update has just given up. It’s downloading so slowly now. :sweat:

1 Like

31GB for me … because I play on both PC and xbox :smiley:

Thankfully I have 80meg internet

1 Like

Guys!

There is no player queue right now!

Instead I got a pop up saying a report I made lead to actions against the player haha

Yeah, something is really wrong, my speed dropped to almost nothing now with 40% left for download…

Reaper’s skin is amazing omg

Haha, i think for most it takes 2-3 hours, for some 10+ rip. Enjoy your single army overwatch :D.

1 Like

Also Retribution is not in arcade, it’s one of the cards along with quick play and competitive

4 Likes

Does that include King’s row from last year or is it just the new one?

So it was true, i saw it in Reddit.

it does include last years

3 Likes

It was simple but fun. Not as good as the PVP modes. Probably I will use it for aiming practice

I had to use Genji as the other 3 characters were picked. It’s good to try something different

And after 50 min…update’s FINALLY done.
This better be good lol

Update done 20 characters

This is common, while updating (patching) the speed will drop to a minimum. It is writing the data onto your hard drive.

1 Like