2019 Yule Log with Jeff Kaplan - Ended

Activities observed (all times listed in PST)

35 Likes

Oboi what kind of shenanigans we will see this year?

And I’m case if anyone asks it’s definitely different this year. It’s the same stage as 2018 but there is no Loot Box and the table with milk and cookies in on the opposite side of the chair.

Yeah, and Jeff looks disappointed at us.
We were def naughty bois and gals this year.

16 Likes

Wait what is this lmao I’ve never seen it

We have been asking that for the last two years. This happens every Christmas Eve.

7 Likes

I’m gonna make direct eye contact and see if he can read my thoughts

4 Likes

Pachimari confirmed hero 32!!

3 Likes

It is a yule log, a livestream of jeff(and sometimes other guests might appear, ooo, exiting!!!) sitting infront of a fireplace.

I would say that he is chilling in front of it, but he looks pretty menacing this year for some reason.

You just put that on a screen in your household as bg.

3 Likes

Does he answer questions?

Does he just… sit there?

1 Like

No, he just sits there.
(Angery this year, years before he would be chilling).

2 Likes

Awrite. I was gonna ask about golden glove. Never mind .

1 Like

He might answer and do stuff if prompted enough (people asked for him to eat the cookies at year one and he did after a long while, he said they were salty).

1 Like

I hope this doesnt represent all devs in the office, just sitting around whole day doing nothing :grinning:
also why is it so low fps XD

1 Like

It’s not Christmas without the Jeff Yule Log loop

3 Likes

Honestly up until this year I didn’t appreciate this xD now that I live alone, I got virtual papa Jeff keeping me company while I wrap my family’s gifts

thank you papa u.u

6 Likes

will Charlet sit there same as last year, albeit with her newborn?

1 Like

Jeff just blink a few times in a row if you need me to find someone to take over for you.

Happy Holidays everyone!

41 Likes

Hey Bill, Happy Holidays!

8 Likes