2019 Overwatch League All-Star Game - FINAL

Plus Zen is a projectile hero whereas Widow is hitscan. Advantage in favor of JJonak

So we’re all hoping to get Carpe v Diem, right?

Linkzr getting the shaft again in the Widow 1v1 battles.

…Now I’m wondering what it would look like if they let JJonak play Zen against all the other Widows.

1 Like

Surefour also got the long end of the shaft this year. Screw the voters I wanna see foreheads get clicked on!

1 Like

That would just be an even fight.

cant believe thisll be the first time we see pine play this season and its not even part of the main season

I fail to see the logic of not bringing the reigning champ back this year. Who is running this crap?

Pine has played this season.

no he hasnt. when did he play?

I said the same thing. And the reason he isn’t playing is because the votes were swamped by Chinese players.

Headshots incoming…

Soe rules forever, pal!

He played one map, I forget against which team, but I think it was Lijang Tower.

Yeah but Soe is engaged.

Dang those jerseys look sick. Love how they have the team logo on them too.

A Widow 1v1 tournament with:

• No Surefour (the reigning champ)
  • 3 Zenyatta players
  • 3 members from the same team

LOOKS GOOD TO ME

Call me crazy but I want to see the best Widows play Widow

1 Like

Next year they should have half the players invited into the tournament, and the other half of the players can be voted in.

You can buy these jerseys either on the Overwatch League Shop or directly through the jersey maker, IntotheAM.

1 Like

Been wanting to snag a JJonak jersey for a while now, but I’ve heard mixed reviews about IntotheAM. :confused:

Im sO SuPRrisEd THe ZeN PlAyeR lOSt

2 Likes