2-2-2 in AI but not quick play?

Hello

So 2-2-2 got removed from quick play recently but is still in AI.

Is this going to be removed from AI as I personally think it’s the wrong move with it implemented

Wait, they added 2-2-2 in VS AI? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: isn’t that the practice mode? jeez that makes no sense at all.

Those stooopid AI bots always like to play 5 or 6 dps. :angry:

1 Like

They know about it and are going to fix it. It’s weird though, I understand them prioritizing fixing QP as quickly as they did but I’m surprised it’s taking this much longer to fix Vs AI.

2 Likes

Do people actually play vs ai?

Some people do. There is nothing wrong with it.

2 Likes

Fair. But it’s natural for it to also get role lock. Arcade modes are also getting it. Maybe not in beta. But they’ll get it in live.

Bruh I thought they removed VS AI lol, who even plays that mode?

Practicing without 2-2-2 when the whole game is going to be 2-2-2 makes no sense.

Well I’m sure people use it to practice heroes against moving AI and not stationary like in the training mode. Nobody cares because it’s already so easy…

If it’s the same thing that happened with QP, the 2-2-2 that was implemented after the patch was more like a role lock than a role queue. When joining a game and picking heroes, the roles would be greyed out when two of that role were selected.

Personally, I want QP to have a “full” role queue (and we’re getting that on September 1st), but the role lock at least made games more enjoyable in the meantime.

People go on Workshop maps instead of doing that or Custom Games. AI is for new players and it’s especially important for newcomers to adapt to 2-2-2

Right. Role lock hopefully was just a bug. Because I’d rather see role queue. Not fastest internet wins.

1 Like

lol :sunglasses: yes because them spending 10 hours in VS AI against predictable bots in a 2-2-2 situation where it’s so easy is such a good learning curve for them.

Do you really think new players are stupid or something?

2 Likes

Yeah, it was a bug and a proper role queue is coming to QP.

I mean, the idea of a “learning curve” is that it starts out simple and becomes more difficult over time. Starting out against bots seems pretty reasonable, especially if Overwatch is the player’s first FPS.

Yeah, rather throw a level 1 player who just picked up the game into a QP match when they don’t even know how the game is played against level 20-30 players? While they just circle around getting instakilled by smurfs?

People do that anyway because they DO NOT WANT to play against bots :sunglasses: 6 bots walking in a straight line to the point… yeah they will just go to quickly after seeing how bad the AI is.

Do you have any idea how useless healers are in VS AI lol

Honestly I used to care, but playing comp is so much better now, I don’t care if they implement it in qp. I think it should be there, to teach basics, but if they don’t it won’t matter that much to me.

2700+ hours in the game only ~500 in comp. So I played qp a lot. I preferred it to old comp.

People will be learning how basic abilities work… Is that so hard to understand? Like, why is that a problem? Lol