2-2-2 in AI but not quick play?

They can just do that In the training room :sunglasses: and a lot of people just go straight into quickplay

I’m assuming you have a lot of hours in VS AI by the way you’re talking about it lol

And lets not forget that the queue times for VS AI are already pretty long so the 2-2-2 will make that even longer if people mainly want to queue for DPS.

Training room doesn’t introduce players to Hero vs Hero interactions? So what if most people want Quickplay first? There will be players new to FPS playing AI

I play QP almost exclusively, only dipping into competitive every few seasons to see where I rank.

I think a lot of players prefer the less intense atmosphere and aren’t always looking to get on mic. That doesn’t mean that those players are just goofing around, though. I’ve actually had some of my most competitive and tense games in QP and some of my most meme-y games in competitive.

…So basically what I’m saying is I’m really glad it’s coming to QP. I get that some people like the “freedom” to pick whatever they want regardless of team composition and synergy, but in my experience people get tilted fast and rarely enjoy those 3/4/5/6 DPS games where it feels more like a glorified deathmatch than an objective based game.

Regardless, new people can play AI, some do, some don’t. 2-2-2 doesn’t need to be implemented into a practice environment as it isn’t the ‘real’ experience anyway. If they want that they’d go to quick play. People like myself pretty much only play AI as I find it chill and I enjoy it. It’s not always the same either. Blizzard mix the paths up with AI in patches Anyway thanks!

Lol only because the game suggests it to them, and the queue times are long so they’ll prob only do 1 game and go to the real game :sunglasses: nobody wants to wait 8 minutes to fight some bots… and they can join a real game within 2 mins.

Why are you using emojis so much?

Are they offending you in some way?
:grinning::grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::wink::blush::yum::sunglasses::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::star_struck::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth::roll_eyes::smirk::persevere::disappointed_relieved::open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

That’s going to be a huge yikes from me

Still not fixed. Must be really hard :thinking:

1 Like