2-2-2 broke the game (told you so)

Agreed. Although I would change the tense and say “is saving”.

I got to see the ukulele play

You heard me playing?

So we went from unbalance chaos, too just unbalanced?

That sounds like a plus to me.

1 Like

That’s pefectly fine and you all are free to express your opinions on the matter. Me personally I’m just a bit annoyed at the mention of que times being X amount when in MY experience and the experience of the people that I know, that is not the case, as well as Blizzard stating that it isn’t. However as I’ve mentioned in other posts, I’m not saying that it can’t happen, and that some players might be experiencing an issue or flaw in the system that might need to be looked at.

Still it needs to be said that the issue if it exist, is not rampant on the server, otherwise players would literally stop playing, I don’t see how players would wait more than 15 minutes to play a game, that is not only unacceptable, it is just plain boring, players would quit not out of spite for the game or the system, but simply because they cannot literally play the game. But that is not actually happening, which is an indication that MOST players, not ALL of them, are not experiencing que’s so large that it makes them quit the game entirely. As for those who do, I truly hope that the devs address the issue and continue to refine and potentially evolve the system to make things better, which I do believe that they will.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Your experience is your experience. It is not ours. It’s a common fallacy to think, “Well I’m not experiencing it so it’s not happening.”

Precisely. So you admit that your annoyance is rather unjustified.

And many literally have.

I 100% agree with that statement!

But that is actually happening. I’m glad you’re not experiencing it. Truly. I’m happy for you.

And that’s all anyone is asking for I think. Short of removing RQ altogether, which seems unlikely at this point, they need to address the queue times - which they themselves have acknowledged as a problem.

Now, inb4 you say “3-6 minute queue times aren’t that bad,” remember it’s higher than we had previously. I would agree with you that a 2-3 minute queue time is not horrendous. It’s long, but not unbearable. When you ask people to wait 4 minutes, 5 minutes, 6 minutes+, it defies credulity to think that such a request is conducive to an enjoyable gaming experience. And, as you will note from the video posted, the estimated wait time was about 9 minutes even though it (thankfully) joined in about 5 minutes.

1 Like

Analogy: Overwatch is the hammer.

Imagine buying a hammer. When you use the hammer you keep hitting your thumb. Is the hammer broken?

In your example, of course not. But your analogy is forced and not true to the situation at hand.

Better analogy:

Imagine buying a laptop with an Intel Core i9 CPU and GTX 2060. One afternoon, the manufacturer replaces your CPU with a low end i3 and a GT 740. Who’s at fault?

Your example isn’t analogy. It’s a scenario.

The analogy of the Overwatch being the hammer covers a lot. If the hammer is too heavy the hammer could be made lighter. The point I want you to grasp is that the weilder of the hammer must make adjustments to use it properly. Some weilders have the strength to use the hammer and some do not. The wielders that do not have the strength complain. Then they realize that all the needed to do is wait to grow up or gain strength to wield the hammer.

i wouldnt bother, these are the same sort of people that support companies like apple despite all the slave labor and whatnot. just state your case and move on, otherwise they will just nitpick every misspelling and slightly off phrase you use.

1 Like

Then neither is yours… it’s indeed an analogy. One thing represents another.

I know what point you’re trying to make, but I don’t think you understand mine. That’s fine. It’s a classic move to blame the customer when a company cripples a product. It’s called gaslighting. Apple has been scary good at it.

The answer to your scenario is that it’s “your” fault.

MOVE!

The answer to mine is it’s my fault? In what reality would it be my fault in that case? Remember, I purchased an i9 and was downgraded to an i3.

?

lol company makes a game around creativity and flexibility, company then removes the flexibility. but its your fault for not just accepting it lol. what a joke.

thats why you dont debate with these people. they would defend a restaurant for changing their menu so the server comes and takes a dump on your plate mid meal, then tell you its your fault for not eating around it.

4 Likes

I don’t beielve any waiter would do that to any customer. You have experienced a hallucination. You may want to consider getting some help.

you can dance around my point if you like. it doesnt make my stance look any weaker.

Sure it does. Your voluntary eating your own :poop:

“You have experienced a hallucination. You may want to consider getting some help.” - Apple, Inc.

Fixed it for you. :slight_smile:

Did you actually take that literally?

1 Like

that was a scenario, used as an example of how far folks like yourself go to defend bad business decisions. but im not really surprised that your focusing on that. its an easy target for low brows. the point i made was in the section above that.

you can do it, address my actual point. i believe in you.

3 Likes