15 bucks for this is a SCAM

Just watched someone wait 40 minutes trying to queue into PvE. They would wait, get bots, and repeat. Almost for science…to see if there was any active population.

There wasn’t. It’s a ghost town.

I feel sorry for anyone that bought-in on the lying scam.

1 Like

Good job on PVE DEV$$$$$$

I really don’t, it’s everything that it was expected to be. People shelling out money for garbage like this is why multiplayer games are in the state they’re in. If they make another pve (they won’t, but if they did) it would just be a copy paste with some new heroes and areas, and the same people would still pay for it.

2 Likes

That’s the $40 bundle. The $40 bundle includes 3 skins, 1.5 hours worth of missions, 20 bp levels and 2000 coins.

There’s no $10 bundle. It’s a marketing strategy to overprice stuff even more while trying to make people think they only spent $10. Even if there existed a $10 bundle, the things you mention (1.5 hours of content, 20 bp levels and 3 skins) is still massively overpriced.

I mean for $60 and $70 you can get a brand new AAA game that contains more than 25 hours of content + tons of cosmetics.

1 Like

Even if we assume the missions were $5, it’s still very overpriced. You can buy a brand new AAA game for just $60 or $70 that at least have more than 25 hours of content.