14 nerfs, and you STILL wont focus mercy

I’m typically the one focusing her-- but you can only do so much damage as main tank.

1 Like

Let me guess, in the OWL no one knew that you should focus the Mercy. That’s why she was always picked.

jUsT fOCuS ThE MerCy 4HeAd

6 Likes

Ah, so also share my struggle.

I’m going start flagging you people if you keep using this baseless argument. OWL if they still use her its because of 30 second rez, which is being phased out by a meta that wont allow anyone to stay still for 2 seconds. Do YOU play in OWL? NO? Then sit back down till you have a rebuttal that is relevant to regular players.

1 Like

to be fair, plat chat isn’t facing off against neptuno. I think any issues displayed on stage at the highest level of play are valid and should have changes made accordingly. Us, however? :skull: We don’t know what we’re doing, so changes according to us is… dumb.

nothing like M1’ing a rezing Mercy and begging for help.

1 Like

Actually:

3 Likes

Don’t bother, those types usually don’t even fact check themselves.

1 Like

Flagging for what? I don’t do anything that is against the CoC.

but how can Mercy use that rez if she is getting focussed all the time? Do u see that is not that easy to just kill her. She has 5 teammates.

2 Likes

are you not watching games? shes almost always the first to die. 30 sec rez is too good a way to bypass the respawn timer to not have. In a midfight she was clearly a liability if she didn’t have valk up. however the meta is moving away from that.

No it is mostly a DPS that is getting rezzed aftherwards

1 Like

Yup, she even comes to a complete stop for two whole seconds for DPS mains to easily click on her head… and they STILL won’t.

2 Likes

You don’t have to heal if you kill everything first!

JJonak and Alarm’s rules of life.

1 Like

I’m still annoyed by the arrogance displayed by NYXL, they were on record claiming they didn’t need to practice for playoffs. Look whats happened. The team that should have won the whole thing fell victim to hubris without even making the finals

Then its clear they weren’t meant to go the full way. If you refuse to prepare for the most important part of the season then you didn’t deserve your spot.

1 Like

Just shoot her in the head LUUUUUUL 4HEAD

Yeah… Let’s apply this argument to other heroes:

Pre-nerf Hanzo wasn’t OP - just shoot him LUL

Genji 1.0 (with 45 damage shurikans, 75 damage dash, 8 sec dragonblade) wasn’t OP - just shoot him LUL

No-falloff Mccree wasn’t OP - just shoot him LUL

150 damage widow wasn’t OP - just shoot her LUL

3 Likes

inb4 banned for the comic.

I mean, if I get banned for saying [expletive deleted]…

Has anyone actually elucidated the “14 nerfs”, or did someone just make up a tally and everyone else run with it?

I’m curious, because I count:

1. No GA CD reset after resurrect use (kind of a pathetic thing to count but why not).
  2. (2/3) non-valk Rez cast time; res speed decrease.
  3. (4/5/6/7) valk rez cast time; no additional rez from valk; valk GA speed nerf; valk duration nerf.
  4. (8) Damage boost no longer affects indirect abilities.
  5. (9) healing nerf.

So, itemized I count 9 nerfs. What am I missing?

1 Like

Like shooting the hyper mobile healer with passive health regeneration hiding behind team mates or walls is such an easy things to do. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

If you focus her yea, is coordination not something you’re interested in?

Mercy’s primary tack is healing NOT damage her healing does nothing against focus fire. But that’s not the point of the post, the point is despite the nerfs you’ll likely STILL ignore her doing her job then cry shes still OP later.