13 nerfs aint "in a good spot"

Don’t worry, lads. They’re going to wait until her 15th nerf. Or is that too generous of an estimate? 20 nerfs. :) They’ll wait until 20 nerfs, I bet, until they decide to do something.

Assuming they’ll even do the smart thing at all.

SIGH.

38 Likes

Most likely a boiling hot pancake-pudding with metal shrapnel in it.

3 Likes

Hey, whoever said this is asking the real questions that need to be asked around here.

Next I wanna know what Brigitte uses for her hair, because she may be more of a spawn of satan than Mei, but good lord she has some nice hair.

5 Likes

Res on E isn’t the problem. her having everything else she’s clearly the best at on top of Res on E is.

1 Like

Resurrect on E is definitely the problem. 11 nerfs and she’s still OP. Only 1 nerf to Resurrect on E (cast time). Clearly, they did tip-toe around the problem.

15 Likes

No I can promise you it’s not. This is a hero that has

The best escape on the lowest cooldown
The best healing average with the easiest healing mechanics
The best self sustain with the best escape
The best escape with the best utility

And an ultimate that makes everything she’s already the best at even better. Res on E isn’t the problem. Her kit is bloated, and that’s a problem.

6 Likes

Why talk about what the community wants to hear when you could answer that post about “What is Lucio’s favorite hat”?

18 Likes

Before her rework when she had this, she was considered to be underpowered.

She’s a main healer

50HP per second when not taking damage is not the best self sustain… (not sure what you are referring to when you say she has the best sustain)

Because of Resurrect on E. Also, you repeated, “best escape” like three times.

13 Likes

I see more nerfs and possible another $15 skin for her (something similar to Genji and Tracer all star skins) as they know people will buy it anyway.

So 5 second cast time on E Rez?

Or maybe don’t put it on a 30 second CD? Make it an ultimate or make it exclusive to Valkyrie. From the looks of things they are either going to call it a day or later make Resurrect exclusive to Valkyrie for balance purposes (I honestly hate the idea of Resurrect being exclusive to Valkyrie btw).

Before her rework she didn’t have the best utility, an ultimate that makes it even better AND a bunny hop mechanic that makes it amazing.

She’s the best healer by a lot, with the easiest healing mechanics. She heals more than moira who has to deal with the worst resource management ever just to maintain LESS then what mercy did with 60hps. She’s the best healer with the easiest mechanics and ALSO has the best utility, with arguably the best burst heal bringing back up to 600hp in 2 seconds.

Self Sustain.
As oppose to Moira who needs to fight or use a cd? Ana who needs to use a CD? Zen Who has to wait 3 seconds? Brigitte who needs to fight to gain her aura? Even Lucio heals himself for 12hps or has to burn a cd to self sustain.

Mercy hides around a corner for one second, and gains 20hps.

Yeah, because she’s got the best of multiple things while having the best of multiple other things. You might have caught that point if you weren’t biased.

4 Likes

Technically its not a real nerf if the reworked form was better than the old form.

I’d still be down for doing that anyways, but with cast time calibrated as a neutral change.

Honestly this is the better solution, but blizzard is adamant on keeping res on e. So the only other way to balance her is start taking from the other thing she’s clearly the best at.

Resurrect on E :thinking:

Whilst being one of the least impactful support ultimates in the game.

You could bunny hop before with GA.

Ana is garbage and Moira is restricted by barriers and is only ever good for close range heals. Seems to me like the other main healers are just underpowered.

Moira outheals Mercy in GM I think.

Resurrect on E :thinking:

You call that burst heals? I call that Resurrect on E which clearly is the problem.

Nothing wrong with being easy to play…

Slow and it’s interruptible by just 1 damage unlike:

• Ana who’s self sustain is burst heals.

• Briggite who’s self sustain is self heals when outputting damage and is not interruptable.

• Lucio’s amp It up and AoE regen is way better than Mercy’s self heals.

• Moira literally has life steal and what makes it better is the fact that she has a long beam that has the most generous hit box in the game.

• Zens self regen is the same as Mercy’s but tad bit worse.

7 Likes

I’m just going to copy and paste this part again.

Wait what? How long have you actually been playing?

1 Like

Since season 3. You were able to do it but I’m pretty sure it was a bug. They made it into an actual thing after her rework. Weirdly, the only good things always seem to be accidental.

2 Likes

No, see the only bunny hop you could do with mercy pre-rework was exactly the same as every other hero in the game. You’re either blatantly lying or have no clue what you’re talking about. Regardless, your previous point makes absolutely no sense because you certainly couldn’t bunny hop the way you can now.

No she doesn’t, check overbuff yourself.

Every healer in the game has strengths and weakness, comps their good in and comps their bad in. comps their good against and comps their bad against. Except Mercy. you put anything next to her and it looks underpowered. And honestly, if you think Ana is garbage, you’re kind of a lost cause.

Yes, healing in safty is clearly the worse option then fighting on low hp trying to get some health back. You got me.

1 Like