🆕 12 Hogs: Gas Powered! v1.4.14 (now with auto fill bots)

Get the latest version
bit.ly/12HOGSGPS

Features

• Kill Steal Bonus : Get more points when you steal someone else kill.
  • Gas Powered Stick (Take a Breather): Gives the player a very minor Air Jump.
  • Shove(Melee) : Push enemies away from your hero.
  • Out Of Bounds : No more randos hooking you away from the hole.
  • Ultimate Survival Bonus : Get your own Kill Steal Bonus if you Ult and make it back to the ground without taking damage.
  • Ultimate Interrupt : Gain +1 to your score if you hook someone that is using their Ultimate.
  • Hit The Bal!l : Gain +1 to your score if you deal damage to a player with a kill steal count of 6+.

Based on
12 hogs 1 hole:When Pigs Fly! by Block#12425
Link: bit.ly/OWWPIGSFLY
Special thanks to “Your Overwatch” for the shout out :slight_smile:
Link: bit.ly/YOW12HOGSGPS

1 Like

Thanks, was looking for this.

You’d think they could put the code in the flying description of the mode.

I’ve been playing this for hours now. I just have one thing.

What is up with the melee? Sometimes it’s like a freight train hitting someone away, the next, it’s like hitting someone with a squeaky chewtoy. Is there some trick to it, or could it be made to have more oomph, like a Brigitte Whiplash knockback?

As of 1.1.55 the action that gives melee it push looks like this.

actions
{
Apply Impulse(Victim, Direction From Angles(Horizontal Facing Angle Of(Event Player), -1.000), 19, To World,
Cancel Contrary Motion);
}

To make a long story short in the in the current version melee will only push other players in a direction they are not currently moving against (moving with the WASD keys). I will take a look at cleaning this up in the next update.

p.s. For now try meleeing someone from behind while they are moving away from you.

~update~ melee has been updated

Is there an option to reduce the number of (or disable) the bots? Or what part of the script would I have to change (if it isn’t too complicated)?

it’s been a while but here is one way to change the max number of bots
variables
{
global:
8: Init
34: MaxServerLoadAvg
35: ServerLoadAvg
39: MaxBotCount
}

rule(“Bot: if the server is ok increase max count of bots otherwise lower it”)
{
event
{
Ongoing - Global;
}

conditions
{
	Global Variable(ServerLoadAvg) < Global Variable(MaxServerLoadAvg);
	Global Variable(Init) == True;
	Global Variable(MaxBotCount) < 11;  <<<<lower this to control the max amount of bots
	Global Variable(MaxBotCount) > 3;
}

actions
{
	Wait(3, Ignore Condition);
	Skip If(Compare(Server Load Average, >=, Global Variable(MaxServerLoadAvg)), 1);
	Modify Global Variable(MaxBotCount, Add, 1);
	Skip If(Compare(Server Load Average, <, Global Variable(MaxServerLoadAvg)), 1);
	Modify Global Variable(MaxBotCount, Subtract, 1);
	Loop If Condition Is True;
}

}

Would you happen to have an update link ? it appears to be down and your 12 hogs version is the best i’ve played, would love to bring it back

1 Like

I’ll take a look at getting the a new code made.
dear Blizzard don’t get mad over this import code…
Import Code: KY229
P.S. I’ll spend some time cleaning up the UI “some day :tm:” I also added random stealth rounds.(everyone is invisible until they take damage)

omg awesome! Didn’t expect that quick of an answer after 2 years lol. Guess I’ll have to wait for workshop to come out.

1 Like

Any chance we get an update on this with the hog changes? Take a breather jump is broken now because of his rework.

someone told me they fixed it in Fixed version: EYZQJ
but if that doesn’t work I’ll make an update :smiley: