10 Seasons of OW Competitive as a Platinum

And I finally hit Diamond. I can not believe it. May not be a huge accomplishment for some of you but holy crap I was so excited. They did have a leaver but still, it’s unbelievable.

Raw Reaction: I finally did it - YouTube

51 Likes

congrats!! :smiley: good to see people enthusiastic about the game rather than the usual forum complaining. :sweat_smile: nice work!!

7 Likes

Thank you! I still can’t believe it. Placed my all time highest at 1987 and said screw it, might as well go for Diamond. I’m very thankful for the game not matter how annoyed and critical I get.

3 Likes

Trust me, it’s even worse up there. In plat, everyone’s a toxic meta slave. In diamond, everyone’s a toxic one-trick who thinks they’re the best at X hero.

1 Like

Haven’t run in to much toxicity anymore, seems to be getting better

1 Like

I mean, you’re right, but let’s let him enjoy his moment, yeah?

Edit: Congrats, btw, Mirror. Happy for you, keep doing your best. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

there are a lot of gastons, yeah, but at least diamonds are a lot more team-based and tend to understand synergies a bit more.

I hit diamond two times alredy, fell out of it quick, good lack being diamond next season, it never works for me but mayby you will stay at this rank :slight_smile:

1 Like

good job.
when i said im happy about getting GM on my dps account,
everyone replied with sarcastic “okay and”'s

1 Like

Congrats! Fingers crossed you climb even higher.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll probably fall out but at least I hit it

Some people aren’t very nice, getting to GM on a role you don’t normally play isn’t easy, but if you do it once you it’s a bit easier

I’m 100% sure I’m not good enough to hit masters, but I could get lucky

Nice. I made it there and then I got this same widowonetrick every other game and fell with them. So take it form me: Stop playing if you get paired with the same people more than twice.

2 Likes

Congratulations! It may not feel like it, but you’re in the top 14% of the competitive playerbase! That’s awesome! Here’s to Masters! :beers:

Dw man it gets wayy better in diamond

Next goal? Master. You gotta go for it

2 Likes

Catch me in OWL after 30 more comp seasons when I hit Top 500

2 Likes

Fun Fact: Being Top 500 doesn’t mean you are good enough for OWL

Trust me, dont tilt, relax. And from there your games will get better. They have for me at least as I can recall having problems getting from around 2800 to 3000 it was quite a grind. Now it feels like its getting better and better with teammates. Congrats my friend ! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! I hope to get there someday.

1 Like

Awesome, unfortunately, you’ll probably hit 2900 a couple times before you hit 3100 so don’t get discouraged when you fall. It’s just part of climbing

1 Like