“10 different Mercy fixes”

OP didn’t make the video lol.

It’s not mine!!! Don’t get me a copyright strike!

That statement should never be used. Nothing is fake news. There are opinions, and facts. You have the media and news outlets. Also, you used the quote. So it shows your political side. You dont see me saying Feel The Burn do you ?

1 Like

I’m copystriking you D:<

1 Like

Because the post isn’t specifically about getting mass rez back.

If the post was, and most people agree on it, even NON mercy mains. That would warrant a change.

But seeing as there are lots of different opinions, the devs can’t know if she really needs a change, other than her pick and win rate.

Well, I see the Mercy’s have arrived.

Once again, acting like a swarm, devouring anything against their claim while boosting up their own.

Don’t you just love it?

Cool, I’ll just say now that all the solutions the thread gave, I agree with. And the 800 people who liked it as well.

1 Like

Wow, what a thoughtful and interesting comment! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s wrong.
I liked it, and not because of the solutions.

I’m assuming that everyone liked the entirety of the thread. Get over it.

They’re an obsessed mercy troll who literally leeches onto any mercy post or thread and fills it with vile hate :tea:

3 Likes

I noticed that as well. For a person who seemingly has extremely small playtime on the hero, and who constantly expresses their disdain of Mercy mains who disagree with them, while also spreading toxicity against them, they really seem to like to follow us around, uninvited, and be involved in all the Mercy topics.

I’m not sure if they are a glutton for punishment or they just take joy in getting themselves worked up for the sake of being worked up. A strange life to live in my opinion. :woman_shrugging:

You know you’re popular when you have your own dedicated troll following your every move. :smiley:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

799 people. I liked it but I don’t want Mass Rez.

3 Likes

You’re assuming too much and Mass Rez is never coming back.

Get over it.

2 Likes

What about the other solutions? :stuck_out_tongue:

That is a poor stance to take because the Devs are not on someone side except their own. You may like the state of things, maybe your favorite heroes are where you think they should be but that does not mean they are “on your side”.

It would be much better to consider what is better design while maintaining the Devs vision of the character which is to have heal beam, stinger, resurrect, and yet to be seen “salvation” which could be the key feature of a future rework.

You can’t even prove the second part of this sentence. Get over it.

3 Likes

I noticed by the way they spoke lol. Most Mercy antis like that are impossible to speak with and just spread hatred.

4 Likes

I get where a few of the arguements come from, but she is one of the most entitled, condescending people I have ever watched.

I already told you they didn’t.