“10 different Mercy fixes”

Why not put them on the PTR and see if the community will like it? :smirk:

45 Likes

Yeeeeas. Let’s rework this gurl because i’m sick of flying brick state.

38 Likes

Yep.

Or you don’t change Mercy at all.

7 Likes

No reason to bring up an article from 9 months ago as if it’s still relevant.

15 Likes

Welp, they said that Mercy has options which is good enough for me. People bring it up now because Mercy needs another change right now.

Does she? Why? She seems rather balanced at the moment.

8 Likes

Why not, you made a thread about Mass Rez as I recall. :wink:

12 Likes

“Because I’m unhappy with her balance and only drastic sudden changes will fix it” ~ Mercy mains

Consider the choices of balancing. Consider the consequences of specific abilites. We haven’t seen old Mercy in a meta like this one. We haven’t seen Mercy in any situation like this inside the game.

There’s no reason to assume, based off past videos, metas, or statistics, that she’d be anywhere near balanced in “Mass Rez” state.

2 Likes

Also incredibly boring at the moment.

10 Likes

What does this have to do with anything?

Pot calling kettle black?

14 Likes

I see you’re not here to have any sort of dialogue.

Are you? Be honest! :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

That’s an opinion.
I find genji boring, so he should be reworked?

5 Likes

Mercy mains are so selfish lol. Pretty sure heroes like Bastion need more help than she does.

2 Likes

That’s not a popular opinion, is it? Also, I wouldn’t say current Mercy is balanced. She more or less is leaning towards being underpowered.

2 Likes

Are you a Genji Main? Did Genji get a rework that changed his Ultimate into a common ability?

10 Likes

I find that most Mercy’s who claim Valkyrie is Boring aren’t doing anything while they’re using it. These players just sit there and heal, like they would normally, when they have valkyrie active.

Instead of actually attacking the enemy backline and pressuring the enemy snipers/healers, they choose to sit back, in their empowered state, and do nothing.

Meanwhile, pressing shift + Q after watching your allies die is more engaging than becoming superman.

5 Likes

Is there any popular opinion on what to do with mercy?

3 Likes