10 Bucks Says There Will be a Wait to Play

Blizzard will pretend that there is some massive influx of OW2 players coming in that they didn’t expect and there will be some wait to get into the game. Just like if there’s a long line to get into a club it drives interest, so they’ll do this to drive interest. There’s no way that they should be unprepared for anything and there should be absolutely no wait.

Watch, it will let in a bunch of players and then cap it out and make others wait. Fake interest.

3 Likes

I predict servers will be a bit unstable in the first hour or two, then we good.

Yup as predicted there’s a fake queue to get in. OH MAN, EVERYONE IS TRYING TO PLAY OW2, I GOTTA PLAY AND WHEN I FINALLY GET IN I’M NOT LOGGING OFF CAUSE I DON’T WANT TO WAIT IN LINE AGAIN

Marketing ploys to try and boost their numbers

2 Likes

Conspiracy posting much?

2 Likes

I’m telling you what they’re going to do before they do it, it happens, and still you think it’s a conspiracy. They’ve been running this same game for ages, there is no way there are 30,000 people waiting in queue to play their game unless they’re making it that way on purpose. I’m sure there are over 30K people wanting to play but they’re pretending that they are 30,000 people PAST server capacity, that makes no sense whatsoever and it’s a lie.

hhttps://ibb.co/wRDpSMd

Uhuh. Or it could be that people are genuinely wanting to play the game. It happens with every game on release.

Not everyone is like the forums my dude. But whatever makes you happy.

1 Like

Holy sh*t, you are desperate.
Go get some fresh air. You seem like you need it.

3 Likes

Don’t try to reason with the unreasonable

1 Like

More like don’t try to understand things you can’t comprehend. I just tried logging on again and it still says there are 30K people ahead of you. This clearly tells you they are only allowing a certain amount of people to play. If it were a server login issue by now it should be down to zero, or at least cut in half. It’s a joke to believe that the largest game company in the world can’t handle all the people who want to play the game.

Tacky overwatch, real tacky.

zzz

1 Like