1.30 patch now online! (New Hero Ashe) - IMPORTANT PATCHING INFORMATION!

I like how the team are making videos for patches. To the devs, I really hope you guys continue to give us highlights in the future of the patch changes. It’s a nice refreshing way to see what’s new outside of reading blocks of text. Nicely done there with the presentation. :smiley:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

There has only been interviews during BlizzCon from the devs saying balance changes were planned for Doomfist. Nothing has been tested on the PTR for Doomfist as of late.

1 Like

Doom is for 1.31 in December or January.

2 Likes

She quite literally was just buffed and the devs have said they are not sure what to think of her place yet and are watching her.

Edit: This probably isn’t the thread for this anyway. The info is really welome, OP.

2 Likes

Thank you, this is how you spread informations right :smiley:

I have tested the buff, I was not amused, it was the same when they add 2 meters to her beam. It really didn’t do much.

Sigh…(I have been sighing a lot because of this.)

Personally She became a Taxi driver. And Saying that just makes me sad.

I think the Teleporter is just same thing as Armor Packs. I think it was a poor decision to lose the Photon Barrier.

But I never hear what Devs think about it all.

Honestly just make me mad for the way this was all handled.

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks for the info. Good thing I already have PTR installed.

So Ashe is already live? That’s quicker than I thought. Got to sample her briefly in PTR. Curious how she will shake things up.

I’m more excited to enjoy Mercy.
Edit: Nevermind.

2 Likes

A full reinstall for these small changes? Ghee you guys could’ve at least added the new league skins or something.

You must understand that this was an optimization patch to handle a lot of “under the hood” changes. Hopefully for most users the game should run better and faster when this patch is installed.

6 Likes

The reinstall is being done due to substantial changes to the client itself. Likely involving a lot of under the hood and performances changes.

2 Likes

Great. Can’t wait to give this a go!

Thank you for this post, I was having some anxiety about what to expect and now I don’t. :+1:

1 Like

AWWWWWW They reverted the McCree buff :’(

There is no mention of McCree in either the hero balance changes or in the bug fixes. What do you mean?

They had a 10 damage increase on each alt fire bullet on the PTR. Looks like it didn’t make it through to the patch notes so the change is likely not being implemented

it was going to reach the next ptr patch

at the very least we’ll get a doom nerf

1 Like

Any patch notes yet? Hero changes etc.

Its the very first link in the starting post.

1 Like

Ok and Thanks for the info.