1-3-2, Overwatch is finally fun again!

LOL only because an entitled dps main likes it blizzard should implement it
How delusional are you?? Your opinion does not reflect what the community wants.

123 will cause more harm than anything else, it’s a game mode catered only to dps because their chances of finally killing something increased massively.

6 Likes

Only now did you give your argument, and every sentence of your argument ends with “I don’t want it.” Which of course isn’t a valid argument, for it to be a valid argument you need to explain what you want and why. You only explained the what, which is half an argument. You seem new to this.

My argument from my OP is there for you to read. I will do a favor and clarify it because you seem to be struggling. 2 tanks leads to slower team fights, slower team-fights are not exciting, that’s why it isn’t as fun. DPS heroes also have a higher skill ceiling, making the game have more depth and be more competitive, making the game more satisfying to learn. The fact that there are more DPS also gives the tank more dangers to account for, making the tank’s skill ceiling higher as well.

I also gave a follow-up argument to this when responding to someone else, damage heroes have the biggest pool of heroes, meaning 3 damage has more potential synergies leading to more possible tactics. This is better because it also increases depth and competitiveness, which makes the game more satisfying.

Hahaha dps have higher skill ceilings.

Honey, I stopped reading there.
You can’t be taken seriously in any way.
So delusional

4 Likes

So you didn’t read my post and responded to it twice? Failed troll bait.

1 Like

I don’t like x, y and z are perfectly valid arguments when talking about a game.

2 Likes

Honey, you are the troll.
Spamming your opinion everywhere won’t make 123 come to live servers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, it is clearly the complete and exact opposite of a valid argument.

And your argument is some delusional thinking that the skill ceiling of the game rises by implementing 123???

And that’s obviously false… It makes it easier, easier to kill things without a barrier.
You don’t have to ever be scared of an off tank, let’s just walk into the back line of the enemy team.

But hey. DPS mains are finally happy because they can finally kill something xD

4 Likes

You seem to care about skill ceiling. If that is all that matters, then you will have fun playing a game of clicking a single moving pixel over and over? Because that’s hard, you will have to try a lot.

Faster teamfights also lead to more deaths, leading to more timw spent walking back from spawn and for less room to make a come-back. There, preference.

That can easily be fixed by adding more Tanks and Supports, no reason to make the game 1-3-2.

2 Likes

I hate it, please don’t ignore me ;-;

2 Likes

I never said that the skill-ceiling is “all that matters”. I think it’s important, but lots of other game design choices are important too such as pacing, variety, balance, ect.

“Faster team fights also lead to more deaths”
That’s factually incorrect, dying faster means the ratio of you being alive is smaller than the ration of time you spend being dead. However, you will still die the same amount of times per game, because games will be faster.

“That can easily be fixed by adding more Tanks and Supports, no reason to make the game 1-3-2.”
By acknowledging that it can be fixed, you agree that a variety of synergy options is important to the game. So there actually is a reason to make the game 1-3-2 because it’s way easier than adding many fully developped characters. It’s a fact that 1-3-2 is way easier to develop than more characters.

I play more tank now actually

2 Likes

Same, actually, I haven’t played any DPS in 1-3-2 yet. Main tank is in my opinion way more fun now because less protection increases sense of danger, which increases tension and requires more awareness.

1 Like

i actually agree lmao. as a heal main (sometimes dps for fun) i find 1-3-2 much more dynamic and and fun seeing as im not focusing all my time keeping two tanks alive.

1 Like

More fun on the receiving end too, because the one main tank gets all the heals. No longer do I have to share my healers with a Orisa or Sigma.

Sure keep lying to support your agenda…
And suddenly weird guys with only 20 posts appear?
Your 2nd account, nhn?

You guys are desperate

3 Likes

what r on about lol.

2 Likes

He actually did point out several reasons why he didn’t enjoy 321? LOL

2 Likes

Yes, they have now, but you haven’t. Don’t be so shy.

I find DPSING fun in experimental because ive been getting into symmetra over the last year, she usually isnt viable but during double barrier she was amazing. Then sheilds were nerfed so she went back to being non-viable in most situations. Now in experimental we have “super-tanks” with more armour and buffed shields i have alot more opportunities to charge my primary fire then tp to the backlike and just melt everyone. Playing sym is now fun again. Not to mention 2 minute dps queue times lol. That’s just my opinion anyways.

1 Like