šŸ¦€ Hero bans aren't happening! Second Crab

Doom is a counter to zen, so you arenā€™t supposed to.

Bap has boots to avoid slam and RP, his self heal ability to survive shots, and immortality field if he is still some how losing. They are not really counters for each other, they can match well against each other.

That is the point of a dive hero, they punish low mobility

Step into the tank role and pick hog.

Learn McCree and stun him out of his uppercut so he canā€™t get away after he goes in.

Supports are vulnerable to DF. Killing them is his job as an assassin hero. Get in, get a kill, and get out. Like you say with Baptiste, or with moira and fade for example, the support roster is not totally helpless, but they are vulnerable to him if you go with someone like Zen or Ana (unless youā€™re an expert Ana in which case everything is flipped and he has to avoid you).

Itā€™s not like Genji where you just go Moira and thereā€™s suddenly nothing he can do (well, there is, but a lot of genji players hate putting in effort)

This right here is why Iā€™m so happy this didnā€™t happen

P.S. I main her I do not one trick her I play bap Lucio and mercy when the comp needs it but i like Moira the most
(If im wrong on the assumption that you hate Moira forgive me)

Hero bans would be a great idea but there is not enough heroā€™s in the game for that to be a good idea