[šŸ›·] Winter Skin #1 Reveal

Iā€™m at a loss for words. Itā€™s beautiful!

Itā€™s PERFECT! Itā€™s also the first time in recent history I can remember a concept becoming reality:

1 Like

Thatā€™s not even close.

2 Likes

I love this one, itā€™s so stinkinā€™ cute.

1 Like

It literally looks nothing like that apart from some colors lol

5 Likes

Someone pick up that phone, cause I called it.

3 Likes

Meh. I donā€™t like her hair.

I didnā€™t love any Halloween skin this year, and I was hoping Winter Wonderland would give me great skinsā€¦ There are 4 more left, so who knows.

2 Likes

Is this because Baptiste didnā€™t get a skin yet? I feel the same way. I could tell from your player icon.

2 Likes

Meh it is fine but I expected the design to be better. Why does it looks so rubbery?

Also can we have a long hair skin for once? I like the hair of this one but it is just weird that all of her skins have short hair.

the star tattoos are cute, i dont know about the hair tho. kind of a bland yellow wish it was brighter. i do like the christmas clothing tho and candy cane stockins

im not an expert on skins, will this be a coin paid for one or an event one? i have a feeling this skin will be bought by coins? and maybe the orisa reindeer the weekly challenge thing?

D.Va ate, demolished, served, did everything in her power.

5 Likes

Ehā€¦

In all honesty I donā€™t like her face and hairdo at all.

I need to see the mech a bit closer ingame.

But itā€™s a winter dva skin. :woman_shrugging:

I enjoy this skin, but a majority of ppl i asked hate it. I dont think people know she is supposed to be a young girl dressed as a christmas caroler.

Are you serious? that skin looks like junk, what a crop of chistmash things with nonsense

Meh.
Looks like an epic.

1 Like

Another Dva skin, where she is reason i dont like it (but mech looks good)

CALLED IT

Late to the party Iā€™m afraid lol.
Itā€™s a real good skin and I appreciate the effort on this one.

4 Likes

Ah, so it gets your approval. It must indeed be a great skin then

1 Like