[🛷] Winter Skin #1 Reveal

It literally looks nothing like that apart from some colors lol

5 Likes

Someone pick up that phone, cause I called it.

3 Likes

Meh. I don’t like her hair.

I didn’t love any Halloween skin this year, and I was hoping Winter Wonderland would give me great skins… There are 4 more left, so who knows.

2 Likes

Is this because Baptiste didn’t get a skin yet? I feel the same way. I could tell from your player icon.

2 Likes

Meh it is fine but I expected the design to be better. Why does it looks so rubbery?

Also can we have a long hair skin for once? I like the hair of this one but it is just weird that all of her skins have short hair.

the star tattoos are cute, i dont know about the hair tho. kind of a bland yellow wish it was brighter. i do like the christmas clothing tho and candy cane stockins

im not an expert on skins, will this be a coin paid for one or an event one? i have a feeling this skin will be bought by coins? and maybe the orisa reindeer the weekly challenge thing?

D.Va ate, demolished, served, did everything in her power.

5 Likes

Eh…

In all honesty I don’t like her face and hairdo at all.

I need to see the mech a bit closer ingame.

But it’s a winter dva skin. :woman_shrugging:

I enjoy this skin, but a majority of ppl i asked hate it. I dont think people know she is supposed to be a young girl dressed as a christmas caroler.

Are you serious? that skin looks like junk, what a crop of chistmash things with nonsense

Meh.
Looks like an epic.

1 Like

Another Dva skin, where she is reason i dont like it (but mech looks good)

CALLED IT

Late to the party I’m afraid lol.
It’s a real good skin and I appreciate the effort on this one.

4 Likes

Ah, so it gets your approval. It must indeed be a great skin then

1 Like

I dislike D.va but I really dig this skin!

They made Dva look so much younger. She looks underage.

Cute but the black eyebrows and black eyes just make it look weird like she’s very obviously got a wig on

Why can’t they change eyebrows/eye color in skins to match hair anymore, like in Atlantic Mercy

I wish we got that spray/art as a skin instead but this is alright too

1 Like