šŸŽµ What music do the forums listen to?

A playthrough of Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice is not music, per seā€¦

But it is something I listen to when I play Overwatch.

And itā€™s soooo funny when you line up the headshot dink with ā€œOBJECTION!ā€ from the background.

Wellā€¦ Didnā€™t see that one coming.

Back on the original topic, this is mostly the crap I listen to.

Can you see a trend?

Hereā€™s a hint: I like Shin Megami Tensei/Persona.

4 Likes

i have no idea how i havenā€™t heard this one before, but it slaps

Do you guys ever plan on releasing the Overwatch soundtrack with newer tracks such as Junkertownā€™s theme and newer content that is not included in the collectorā€™s edition?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to find the name of this piece that shows up on OWL streams. People find it creepy, but I think itā€™s hella nice
h ttps://clips.twitch.tv/StupidDullLobsterKreygasm

I listen to most everything.

I make metal as a form of income.

1 Like

I usually tend to steal playlists from popular streamers and compile them into one big playlist,

but occasionally I like to pull out my namesake and listen to some jazz, usually from the Jazz Classics Spotify playlist.

Brownie points if you know who Louie Prima is; Heā€™s one of my all time favorites.

Varienty. Recently the big three have been Avici, Marina and the Diamonds, and Panic! At the Disco.

2 Likes

I honestly just start with a song like Snake Eyes by Feint, Into The Labrynth by Kraddy, or Toccata by Overwerk on Youtube then just let them fill in a continuous stream of songs.

K-pop.

Completely addicted to this one while I daydream about my crush.

2 Likes

We need a whole Lucio-esque album released. Thatā€™d be fun.

Also: Iā€™ve been listening to a lot of chillstep and trap recently.

if it is good iā€™ll listen to it regardless of what itā€™s based on. Miracle of sound, Aviators, Aurelleah, Audiomachine, Amalee, Frozen Night, Jyc Row, RVB and RWBY soundtracks, ACDC, Ozzy, Meat loaf,Evanescence, Zack Hemsey, Voltaire, Adrian von Ziegler, Brunuhville, Aerosmith,Jimmy Buffet, Staind, and thatā€™s most of them

Powerwolf and Sabaton primarily.

Unexpected from a Mercy main, I assume.

I wish to know what you hear/like not OW related, i will like to know more the people who work on this forums

To defend, to commend to the holy war.
Martyr Maria
Deus in regnium!

I donā€™t really listen to music. BUT!

-anything from FE Awakening is gold
-anything from FE Fates is silver
-anything from PokƩmon is bronze
-and anything from Log Horizon is dirt

Country

or maybe some Kanye

Usually some EDM, Ghost, overwatch remixes, and a lotta video game techno remixes, just stuff to keep me hyped up.

1 Like

hip hop, many electro-type songs, maroon 5 sadly

3 Likes

I just got back into the Korean scene. I am currently obsessed with Huh Gakā€™s Wind Story. Iā€™d post a link, but apparently Iā€™m not allowed to. ]:<