šŸŽµ What music do the forums listen to?

This is my playlist of various songs either from video game soundtracks, or simply music I think would fit in a video game battle setting

1 Like

this is my jam

4 Likes

https
://open.spotify.com/user/ethan.johnson.123/playlist/4MjEymBbUg8tnYQ8eESkoS?si=aP3lbYIxTB2rZb2NrCXm-g
Iā€™m into a mix of stuff, feel free to leave me some feedback if u decide to listen!
Had to split the link because iā€™m not allowed to include links in my posts.

My favoriteā€™s gotta be electro swing. Little guilty pleasure of mine :yum:

2 Likes

Much like Moira Iā€™m a rivethead who is into industrial/electro-industrial. Bands like Front 242, Front Line Assembly, Funker Vogt, VNV Nation, Covenant, etc.

Basically the one Overwatch player who likes her dance.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on that edgy music playlist 24/7

If Iā€™m trying to de-tilt, Iā€™ll usually put on some classical music at a low volume.

This one in particular makes some deaths pretty hilarious.

And then if I just want some background noise, I usually put this on

1 Like

Queen, KISS + The Lovinā€™ Spoonful are my favourites, but I listen to a ton of stuff. I also quite like George Michael and Stevie Nicks :slight_smile:

Lots of very heavy metal, my spotify playlist if anyone likes their ears nice and bloody;

2 Likes

I was looking at the Blizz Tracker section and now all I can think about is the ā€œEverything is Awesomeā€ song.

Can we sometime get his actual album released? I know it may take some time, but it would definitely be worth it.

As for me Iā€™m a soulrocker, so I listen to Michael Franti & Spearhead primarily. I also listen to Queen, Billy Joel, Jason Mraz, old Bruno Mars, old Justin Timberlake, The Script, Israel IZ Kamakawiwoā€™ole, Imagine Dragons, Straight No Chaser, and Street Corner Symphony.

Can we sometime get his actual album released? I know it may take some time, but it would definitely be worth it.

The Overwatch: Collectorā€™s Edition Soundtrack can be found here. In addtion to the ā€œRejuvenescĆŖnciaā€ track I shared above, you can find ā€œWe Move Together As Oneā€ here.

I hope that helps! :musical_note::v:

19 Likes

JT Music, rock and roll, country (sue me), 80ā€™s and 70ā€™s music, some early pop, a few hip hop songs, a couple of metal songs

First off, thank you for the response. I never expected this, so Iā€™m really happy.
Secondly, that does help a lot, but I was wondering if you guys would ever plan on releasing his Synaesthesia Auditiva album.

Kpop, korean pop.

https://youtu.be/i0p1bmr0EmE

youtu.be/4PPLJE2Cr4g
(June Miller - Dominator)

and this
youtu.be/aeF1ZvA2IEQ just sounds beautiful + the video

Everytime I hear this iā€™m instantly hyped up

Canā€™t post links cuz you know bliz still hates me but
6ix9ine-billy
Lil skies -lust
Zengotbars-i spam/zenyatta
Lil Pump-esskeetit

Iā€™m a gamer and even my playlist show it , I mostly listen to music from other games , most of the time my playlist is the game Iā€™m playing recently

So those day itā€™s dragon quest 8

Itā€™s the symphonic suit of the game with all the music

My fav being " mysterious tower " very relaxing music
And " great battle in the cast sky " for more epicness

Oh and because anniversary

My favorite genre of music:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Trance :star_struck: :star_struck:

:star_struck: :star_struck: Iā€™m not really a fan of rock and metal, but Nightcore Skillet and Dead Posey, and you got rock/metal nirvana: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: