𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 π’±π“Šπ“π“…π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝐼𝓃𝓃 (Reopened) 🦊

0/10 no burbger

2 Likes

Hmm… this is problematic, because i really do want a burger on the menu, but i don’t have any ideas for a character reference or tie in… if you have any ideas, we’re all ears!

2 Likes

McCree, Junkrat, or Soldier are my suggestions.

Also how about a Red, White, and Blue cupcake brownie for reference to Soldier. Not sure what you could call it, but it could be white cake with Cherry, Blueberry, and Vanilla frosting.

I mean the dude is literally the definition of a stereotypical American Dad. Soldier does have a grill out skin where his apron says β€œRaise the Steaks”. How about raise the stakes beef patty with choice of toppings made with the finest hamburger meat?

2 Likes

Anyone ever get hungry but not know what they want to eat? I am facing a crisis right now as I am in that situation…

2 Likes

Oh my gosh YES. Those times are the worst lol

2 Likes

My options are soup, sandwich, bugging my uncle to make me a batch of spaghetti, cereal, or just throw a bunch of crap together and see what happens… I am not really that big in eating, so when I am hungry I like to pick a meal I will enjoy, however right now I am legit clueless as to what I want.

2 Likes

The new menu items, courtesy of Reaper~
(With Chibi’s creative influence and liberties…)

3 Likes

What kind of sandwich? This is very important

2 Likes

Turkey and Cheese, that is usually what I make…

3 Likes

I’d say go for the spaghetti, but if that doesn’t work out, I’d go for the sandwich

2 Likes

Sandwich it is, I don’t like eating so when I do eat I try to eat light. Be back once I eat something.

YEAH we back in business!

Also, the molten core chocolate surprise sounds like a surprise I don’t want to receive.

4 Likes

I was wondering where this went.

3 Likes

It’s just chocolaty goodness… leave the innuendos alone!
(γ₯οΏ£ Β³οΏ£)γ₯

4 Likes

That looks so much like kirby it just made my day.

2 Likes

Coffee.

Black.

2 Likes

It may not fit the menu, but where is the high noon eggs and bacon special? I need it :frowning:

2 Likes

Hmph, my specialty. Coming right up.

Cracks knuckles and goes in the back making some black Coffee. Serves it up once it is done and sets it on the counter in front of Oso before walking away.

Order up, now let me go back to my moping. XD

1 Like

I have a feeling Mccree would approve of this one in particular.
(Now we know how he’s so good at shooting…)

Or you could have Reaper’s… but that’s your risk to take.

4 Likes

It’s good Coffee. I have it every morning before Sombra annoys me. Not like I put cyanide or something in it… I’m not that crazy, unless you are Soldier/Jack than I will douse your drink with all 4 common household poisons. XD

3 Likes